Hey you guys. . .the weirdest thing!

aznsmurfy

I was surfing around Nordstrom.com and I came across the Bella Azure e/s. They had Leisuretime, Goldbit, and Bella Azure. I was like, O_O! But the best part was this. . . THEY WERE FREAKIN' 13 DOLLARS!!!!! AHHHHHH I'm such a cheapa$$ haha 50 cents and I'm giddy. haha Anyways, not sure if it's in stock or what, but I ordered them just to be sure. LOL I'll update if they cancel my order because they're out or something. OH YEAH AND they have ALL (if there was 4) of the Bella Azure lipglasses. Elle, Rayothon, Magnetique, and Sexy Sweet. heh, Can't get much sweeter than that.
greengrin.gif
Just thought I'd share.
greengrin.gif

HappyHannah

cry.gif
I cant find it, all the shadows are still 13.50 and I cant find the ones you mentioned. *Huffs off in a self pitty*

sigwing

Sometimes I think maybe the eyeshadows there are kind of overcategorized. You have to go back & forth and check each finish to eventually see what all swatches are listed.

Isis

..... yeah.... shoping is probably why i'm going to be late for work thismorning
greengrin.gif

toby1

My local counter still has Belle Azure and a couple other of the eyeshadows and all the lipglasses except Sexy Sweetfrom that collection
smiles.gif

nycky

i just ordered belle azure and leisuretime. and it's been shipped out (but my berried treasue glitz gloss is shipping the 30th...grrrrr) so they the must be in stock. they have lots of stuff left over from older color stories, too. i find it's easiest to search by color story name. ex. Madame B, Belle Azure, ect.

pumpkincat210

If you look up MAC on the Macy's website they still have old eye shadows and other products up. They had Parrot up, but when I tried to put it in my basket i was taken to a file not found page.. I was so disappointed!