Hey :)

emmaluvsmakeup

Hello, I'm Emma and I am new to Specktra. I love experimenting with makeup and have recently started a beauty blog. While I have obviously been aware of MAC for many years, it has only been recently that I have actually bought any products - cremesheen lipglass in Just Superb fyi! Shameful I know, but I do have the excuse of living something like 30 miles away from my nearest MAC counter :p I've joined because, I would love to talk to and get advice from people that are more knowledgable about MAC than I am, and could maybe get some product recomendations for my colouring etc because, it's kinda hard buying makeup when your looking at it on a monitor imo.

Anyways, I think I've rambled on enough now so I will go explore the forum!

x

User38

th_770016001157748873-final.gif
Emma.. enjoy the site and I am sure you will get to know many of us long time addicts.. lol.

ladydeex3

Hey Emma, welcome to Specktra! You've definitely come to the right place and I certainly hope you learn a lot. :)

sgr2008

Hi Emma, welcome !!! I admire all the girls that take the time to start a beauty blog ... I would love to do it but even if I had the time and I do not have the talent...
well done !!!