Hg Night Cream?

macchristyy

Hello my lovelys
kisses.gif

i need a good night cream for my face. i have been using my daily lotion which has SPF in it for the longest time. I KNOW, I KNOW! SOMEONE SLAP ME!
bangin.gif

i dont want a cream that will be too heavy but i have some dry areas on my face that needs to be moisturized as well. I also get some acne here and there (esp. during that time of month!) so something that wont be too oily that will cause me to break out either

what are some of your favorites? im also on a budget so nothing too overpriced please! haha

Winnie

My favourite is Body Shops Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream which I really like! It won't break the bank either
smiles.gif

Brittni

Olay Age Defying Intensive Nourishing Night Cream - it smells AMAZINGGG and is very light! Plus, it's Olay so it's pretty good quality.
greengrin.gif

Kuuipo

I have never had an Olay product cause whiteheads or acne. Alot of dermatologist think this drugstore brand is excellent as well. Even though I am 45 I have oily although thin skin. I don't use a night cream, but I do use their serums because they are concentrated ingrediants without the grease. I tend to get uneven pigmentation. Not everyone needs a night creme, but if you have dry skin or live in an environment that dries out the surface of your skin, its good to use.

stacylynne

I like philosophy hope in a jar, I also use MAC Moisturelush for the winter. Also try cedylfeld (I'm not sure about the spelling, but it's in a drug store, it's good for all skin types & especially sensitive skin, which I have)
Good luck on your search

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacylynne
I like philosophy hope in a jar, I also use MAC Moisturelush for the winter. Also try cedylfeld (I'm not sure about the spelling, but it's in a drug store, it's good for all skin types & especially sensitive skin, which I have)
Good luck on your search

Cetaphil.
winks.gif
I didn't know they had a night cream, but I know even celebrities rave about their cleanser...!

rabideloise

Garnier's skin line has a 24 hour moisturizer that may be worth looking at. It's inexpensive and the one I have smells really good. It might not be something you'd want if you have really sensitive skin, especially if fragrance irritates your skin.

amoona

I use Nivea for my face and for my eyes I use Olay. Olay has amazing skincare so if you want you can go to their website and they'll customize a skincare routine bassed on your skin.