Hi from AU everyone! :D

simplyenchantin

Hi Everyone!

I think I've been doing things a bit backwards... I've been trying to post more recently as opposed to lurking and this probably should've been an earlier post hehe!

So yeah, I totally love MAC and have for a few years now and whenever I have spare cash I blow it on MAC hehe.

This weekend most recently I actually opted to buy a studio fix foundation instead of a chanel one, how is that for dedication! (In actual fact I thought that they both felt just as nice as each other on my skin so I had no reason to spend the extra money on Chanel)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting more involved as from my reading I've found all the members of specktra to be so informative and kind and it's very different from other online communities I've frequented!

<3

gigglepot

Hiya fellow aussie
smiles.gif
Welcome to the site. I am a newbie too so we can get our legs together
smiles.gif

I agree, everyone is so helpful and there is so much info here that I always can think of something else to look up and see what ppl have said.. specktra has taken over my life

simplyenchantin

Thanks for the welcome! You're so right about all the information, sometimes I find it overwhelming when I can't find particular swatches etc! I'm definitely on here all the time instead of studying hehe...

simplyenchantin

Thanks for all the hellos! It's nice to know that there may be other people out there annoyed about the extra expense that is MAC in AU.. as well as the lack of CCO's here haha!
smiles.gif

MrsMay

Just keep posting and soon you will have access to the sale forums!

There are LOADS of bargains in there... I'm sure my work are sick of all the packages arriving from the lovely ladies on Specktra!

simplyenchantin

Ohh thank you, you're right! I've just been browsing through - it seems a handful dont post to AU though
ssad.gif
I'll have to keep looking!