Hi from France (Bonjour tout le monde!)

Gygy

Hi everybody,

I am Gygy, a French new joiner in your forum which I've been reading since a few years now (at least 3 to 5? I think).
I am a 32 (33 next month) yo woman who loves make up since young age (5!? ) but was introduced to it by make up artits who are now my friends 6 years ago.

Your activity is huge and I have to admit that, I'm mainly interested in MAC cosmetics information... but also do like and wear YSL, Givenchy, Bare minerals (my favorite foundation) etc.. I just love make up!

I hope to have fun chatting with you soon.

Cheers!
Gygy

ma146rina

welcome!
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

Dominique33

th_770016001157748873-final.gif

Bienvenue ! On s'amuse bien ici tout en apprenant beaucoup de choses ! C'est un forum idéal pour parler de nos addictions
girlhaha.gif
MAC mais pas que !

dnowoslawska

Welcome!! I love France but sadly last time I was there was 2 years ago. I would love to come back. I am Polish myself.
peace2.gif

treasuremymac

Bonjour Gygy, ca va?
I am new also and have found a lot of great conversations on this site. I cant believe I didnt know about it sooner! Hope you enjoy chatting with others about makeup!

A la prochaine!

Gygy

Thanks to all of you :)

I'm discovering quietly, slowly this forum...
There is a lot to see and participate in.

treasuremymac

Hi everybody,

I am Gygy, a French new joiner in your forum which I've been reading since a few years now (at least 3 to 5? I think).
I am a 32 (33 next month) yo woman who loves make up since young age (5!? ) but was introduced to it by make up artits who are now my friends 6 years ago.

Your activity is huge and I have to admit that, I'm mainly interested in MAC cosmetics information... but also do like and wear YSL, Givenchy, Bare minerals (my favorite foundation) etc.. I just love make up!

I hope to have fun chatting with you soon.

Cheers!
Gygy
Bonjour ca va Gygy?

I may be in France in the next month and I was curious if you know anything about what is in MAC stores at the moment. Do they have the Rocky Horror Picture Show collection out there yet? :)

Merci!

Gygy

Hello,,

Sorry for the late reply.

In fact, in France with have the MAC collections a bit later than in the US (1 to 3/4 weeks usually); except for the summer one, which we receive earlier than you. :)

I went to MAC Champs Elysées (the flagship) yesterday and Rocky horror picture show collection was there, everything available. (It was launched last week If i'm not wrong).
I hope you'll enjoy your trip.

Cheers!