Hi from Vancouver, BC, Home of the 2010 Winter Olympics!!

Glitterati

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sue, I really enjoyed lurking around these boards and finally joined because I had some questions. I used to love makeup and then I had kids and no time so makeup became a luxury. Now that the kids are older and more self sufficient I can spend more time on myself which is what bought me to this site. Can't believe how much I have already learned from everyone on this site.

I don't have a lot of MAC makeup although I have always bought MAC lipsticks, recently started getting interested in eye makeup and shadows. I am looking to get some staples such as brushes and basics then build from there.

Looking forward to being a part of the forum!!

Lipglass*Lover*

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Tomina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterati
Hi Everyone,

My name is Sue, I really enjoyed lurking around these boards and finally joined because I had some questions. I used to love makeup and then I had kids and no time so makeup became a luxury. Now that the kids are older and more self sufficient I can spend more time on myself which is what bought me to this site. Can't believe how much I have already learned from everyone on this site.

I don't have a lot of MAC makeup although I have always bought MAC lipsticks, recently started getting interested in eye makeup and shadows. I am looking to get some staples such as brushes and basics then build from there.

Looking forward to being a part of the forum!!

I say hallo from Turin, Italy, home of the 2006 Winter Olympics!!! :-D