Hi hi~! I'm from San Francisco :)

cherripi

Hello everyone
smiles.gif
I'm new to this forum! I've been looking at the FOTD forum for about a week now and I LOVE it!!
smiles.gif
It gave me so much inspiration! Anyway, my name is Cherri, I'm 23, living in San Francisco (a beautiful city with ugly weather). Hello to everyone here and I wanna meet you all!!
eyelove.gif

caffn8me

I believe Mark Twain said that the coldest winter he ever experienced was a summer in San Francisco. Don't moan too much about the weather though. I've been there a few times for quite long periods and it's never been as bad as London! I love SF as a city and can't wait to get back there again. Welcome aboard!

mspixieears

Welcome to Specktra.

Caff - I come from London and I can tell you, the weather there has NOTHING on Melbourne. Seriously.

cherripi

There isn't any MAC store in San Francisco (downtown area), is there? I saw a counter in Nordstrom and maybe Macy's too but that's it.
smiles.gif

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherripi
There isn't any MAC store in San Francisco (downtown area), is there? I saw a counter in Nordstrom and maybe Macy's too but that's it.
smiles.gif

Nope! The two stores are on Fillmore and Union (PRO). I work at the Macy's counter downtown and then there's Saks up the street and Nordstrom down the street. Once Bloomingdales opens, there will be one there too.
smiles.gif

Welcome
greengrin.gif

cherripi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
Nope! The two stores are on Fillmore and Union (PRO). I work at the Macy's counter downtown and then there's Saks up the street and Nordstrom down the street. Once Bloomingdales opens, there will be one there too.
smiles.gif

Welcome
greengrin.gif

OHHHHHH that is so cool that you work there
smiles.gif
Maybe I'll see you there someday, it's only like 4 blocks away from me
wavey.gif
Thank you!!

user2

Hi Cherri and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as we have everyday!

^x^ Linda

cherripi

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Hi Cherri and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as we have everyday!

^x^ Linda

Thank you Linda
smiles.gif
You guys are the sweetest!!!
eyelove.gif

singrsling

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherripi
smiles.gif

there's a MAC Pro store on Union St. in SF.