Hi.. I'm a 'NEWBIE' from Australia :D

aussiemacluvrrr

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie to spektra and a recent MAC addict thanks to YouTube! Im a freelance makeup artist, but I'm not doing too much work at the moment because I'm studying at uni... That doesnt seem to stop me from buying makeup, and I have amassed a pretty big collection of it now.. Not sure I should be proud of it :S

specktra_rocks.gif

panda0410

Hi and welcome to Specktra from another aussie mac fanatic
greengrin.gif
Feel free to drop into the aussie thread and say hi there too - we have quite a few AU lovelies to keep you company
winks.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

thanks
greengrin.gif

i think i just found that thread a few mins ago.. i pretty much jumped with joy when i saw it.. haha..

im hoping to meet up with a few of you at IMATS if you are going, cos I'm going all by my lonesome
ssad.gif

panda0410

I think some of the girls are going so you wont be lonely
greengrin.gif
Not me though.... got my babies to look after and some study too
winks.gif

iheartwarpaint

Hi! I'm a newbie to this site as well. Youtube and other forums sure have re-ignited my MAC addiction. Who are your favorite youtubers? I
heart.gif
makeupbytiffany and kandeejohnson. I do subscribe to a million others, but those two are my absolute faves!

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartwarpaint
Hi! I'm a newbie to this site as well. Youtube and other forums sure have re-ignited my MAC addiction. Who are your favorite youtubers? I
heart.gif
makeupbytiffany and kandeejohnson. I do subscribe to a million others, but those two are my absolute faves!

Makeup by Tiffany D got me hooked as well!

Honeylust27

Hi I am new too!!!! I'm in Melbourne and also got addicted to MAC from Utube. I like all the make up gurus, Enkore is very good.

th_DANCE.gif

sunshine16

Another Australian who got addicted through youtube, the vogue forums helped too haha.

I'm fairly new too, welcome
smiles.gif

Latest posts