hi! im super new at high end makeup, let alone nars

jdconner

and i want some stuff that will look good on me!
can anyone recommend anything (everything!) from nars that would complement my skin tone? im pretty warm toned and right now i have black and purple/blue/pink hair... and here's a pic:

sorry for being so huge! all that light is from the doorway...
im pretty sure im a nw35 in mac
i was looking into blushes and glosses, but honestly, anything you can recommend please do!

ElvenEyes

For blush I think NARS Desire, Mata Hari and Crazed would look excellent on you....maybe even Angelika, though it might be a bit too soft. It depends on the look you are going for. Whichever of these tends to lean more toward a pink/purple colour would go nice with your present hair colour!

WhatWouldJoanDo

Go get the Nana lipgloss! Seriously I think you may fall in love.

and i want some stuff that will look good on me!
can anyone recommend anything (everything!) from nars that would complement my skin tone? im pretty warm toned and right now i have black and purple/blue/pink hair... and here's a pic:

sorry for being so huge! all that light is from the doorway...
im pretty sure im a nw35 in mac
i was looking into blushes and glosses, but honestly, anything you can recommend please do!

jdconner

ok thanks! mata hari is so pretty, i think that's gonna be my first investment! these blushes tend to last forever, dont they?

ElvenEyes

ok thanks! mata hari is so pretty, i think that's gonna be my first investment! these blushes tend to last forever, dont they?

Yes! They are awesome and highly pigmented so start with just a little on your brush. You can always build from that to get your desired colour! They last all day!

User38

I like Desire more than MAta Hari.. it doesn't have much as much glitter.

But, Deb is right.. these last forever and are highly pigmented.

ElvenEyes

I like Desire more than MAta Hari.. it doesn't have much as much glitter.

But, Deb is right.. these last forever and are highly pigmented.

I think you are confusing Mata Hari with Angelika. Angelika is a cotton candy pink w/sparkle flecks, though when I wear it I never seem to see it. Desire is cotton candy pink, but a bit brighter. Mata Hari is a lovely plum-pink but no glitter to it. I am wearing Mata Hari in this Goth picture as a contour. Please note I am very pale and paled myself up even more with cream colour base and some Albatross to look vampy, ghastly and rather shimmery!