Hi! My name is Kristen!

Kittie

Hi! I'm Kristen (who sometimes goes by the nickname of "Kittie" on and off the internet). I signed up quite a while ago, but I'm just now posting. I wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself!

I'm a new MAC lover, and I'm just now really getting into makeup that's not drugstore at the age of 24. So, everything is still new to me! I'm basically here looking for tips, ideas, and whatnot.
smiles.gif
This seemed like a nice place and Chelsea assures me everyone here is nice, so I'm breaking out of my "shy shell" and finally posting.
greengrin.gif

So, hello everyone!
smiles.gif

user4

hey girl... u r just where i was about 6 months ago... this site will help u out with whatever you want to know...

Kittie

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
hey girl... u r just where i was about 6 months ago... this site will help u out with whatever you want to know...

It's good to know I'm not the only one who started out completely clueless about everything.
winks.gif
I've been reading the FAQs and tutorials like crazy.
smiles.gif

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittie
Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!
smiles.gif

It's good to know I'm not the only one who started out completely clueless about everything.
winks.gif
I've been reading the FAQs and tutorials like crazy.
smiles.gif

I swear, they halp out a lot. I had so many questions in the beginning it was rediculous... you really will learn a lot. And all the people are really nice here... so feel free to ask questions and I guarantee people will try to help you out as much as they can...

user2

Hi Kristen and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as we have everyday!

^x^ Linda

Kittie

Aww thanks!
smiles.gif
I'm already enjoying my time here quite a bit! I'm getting so many great ideas and tips.