Hi to everyone from Norway! *waves*

MarsG

Hi, I´m new to Specktra. Reason why I decided to join is cos I´ve recently developed an addiction to MAC cosmetics.
mac_addict.gif
Funny cos my first e/s and blush were MAC bought many many years ago, dunno why I didn´t get hooked then but I sure am now!

Hope to meet new ppl and learn more about make-up in general.

(\~~/)
(='.'=)
(")(")~~O

Shoegal-fr

Welcome!!! I became very good friend with a norwegian girl than i met on Specktra! So yay, another norwegian!!

MarsG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Welcome!!! I became very good friend with a norwegian girl than i met on Specktra! So yay, another norwegian!!

Hi Shoegal-fr and thanks for the welcome! I´m not actually norwegian, just married to one and been living in Norway for a while. Nonetheless, i think it´s cool that you have good friends on this forum.

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsG
Hi Shoegal-fr and thanks for the welcome! I´m not actually norwegian, just married to one and been living in Norway for a while. Nonetheless, i think it´s cool that you have good friends on this forum.

Same thing then! You live in Norway!
th_wink3.gif
Have fun browsing Specktra!
smiles.gif

MarsG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Same thing then! You live in Norway!
th_wink3.gif
Have fun browsing Specktra!
smiles.gif

Yeah I guess you´re right! haha I have been reading some threads and my goodness, it´s quite overwhelming, so much info to digest. I´ll definitely be spending many hours on Specktra.

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke
Welcome! It's fun to see another "Norwegian" here.
smiles.gif
Hope you'll like Specktra as much as I do.

That's my good friend i was talking about!
smiles.gif

MarsG

Quote:
Welcome! It's fun to see another "Norwegian" here.
smiles.gif
Hope you'll like Specktra as much as I do.

Thanks darklocke!

Btw, have you heard anything abt Euristocrats 2 not coming to Norway? I asked the MUA when it was coming and she told me they weren´t getting it. How disappointing if that is true.

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsG
Thanks darklocke!

Btw, have you heard anything abt Euristocrats 2 not coming to Norway? I asked the MUA when it was coming and she told me they weren´t getting it. How disappointing if that is true.

I'm sorry, I have no idea. The "nearest" MAC store is in Oslo, and I'm in Trondheim. Also, the Norwegian prices are horrifying, so I get all my MAC from either eBay (safe sellers), Specktra or via CP.
smiles.gif

MarsG

Quote:
I'm sorry, I have no idea. The "nearest" MAC store is in Oslo, and I'm in Trondheim. Also, the Norwegian prices are horrifying, so I get all my MAC from either eBay (safe sellers), Specktra or via CP.
smiles.gif

Yes i was shocked when I saw the prices in Oslo in comparison to the US prices. But then again, that's Norway for you.
thmbdn.gif

Would you mind sharing which ebay sellers are safe to purchase from? I've read of so many fake MAC sold on ebay and that scared me off a bit.