High Class Beverly Hills Haul...

trojanchick99

Early this morning I went to a Macy's MAC counter to purchase Petticoat, I only spent 1.50 since I had a 25 gift card, thank you E-Rewards!

So, after watching USC annihilate Wazzu today, I went shopping on Rodeo. Why? Because I had a $50 off Coach card and 15% off cosmetics at Saks 5th Avenue. Apparently, my friend and I weren't the only people with this idea, as BH was freaking crowded.

I purchased a lovely wallet and heritage strip shoes at Coach.

Saks was insane. The entire cosmetics department was packed. Luckily I knew exactly what I wanted. I picked up So Ceylon and Heat/Element for $40 total! Yay me.

I then proceeded to save a dog. A girl had brought here adorable fluffy yappy dog with her. Left the adorable dog on a tall chair. Dog got excited, fell, but with my lightning reflexes I caught adorable, yappy dog before he fell too far.

I'm tired, but happy. Phew.

pinktraits

It must be puppy saving day or something as I had to run out into a busy parking lot to snag a Pom a woman had left out wondering while she went in to eat/drink it up at the restraunt (also leaving her husband in the car).
But, anyways, awesome little haul. So Ceylon has been tempting me, what with people's rave reviews and all. Oh, and Coach is pure awesome.

Delerium

I'm glad you saved the puppy....even if he was yappy!
smiles.gif