High Heel Brands/Designers with high arches?

Dreamergirl3

For people with medium to high arches like me, what are your favorite high heel brand/designers? I find that my only problem with high heels is the arch. Some are so low, I can feel the space between my arch and the inside of the shoe..when I'm standing.

I know there are insert thingys made for heels, I've got some...but I'd love to buy heels that are just 'right' when I get 'em! Price range, I'd say anywhere up to $150. I wish I could afford more, but can't
ssad.gif
any advice would be really appreciated!

So far, the best choice I've found are Carlos by Carlos Santana. Just wish the arch was a tad higher, then we'd be in busines
winks.gif

Smilla

I have a pair of Sofft brand wedges and a pair of Born heels which have a nice high arch. I know exactly what you mean about the space between your arch and the shoe when you wear heels. It can lead to a lot of pain later on in the day!

3jane

ugh, I know what you mean! I have the same problem and it's really annoying to align those inserts just right. Thanks for asking this.

Unfortunately, I don't have any brands to recommend, but I can say heel height makes a difference for me. Usually, it's much more of a pain with 3"+. For shoes that have a 1" or 2" heel, I don't notice it as much or at all.

Out of curiosity, do you have small feet? I'm wondering if that's part of the problem, as well (I'm a 6, sometimes 6.5).

Krasevayadancer

I have a high arch as well. I find that I usually have good luck with shoes from Diesel and Miss Sixty, though sometimes the price tag gets pretty hefty...

Also, some pairs of bcbgirls shoes

have you tried nine west shoes? IMO their heels are really comfortable.
they've got good quality shoes at reasonable prices.