Highlighters for under/around eyes.

neotrad

I've been searching for some highlighters to lighten up under/around my eyes, and thought I'd ask you ladies here.
smiles.gif

I prefer:

1. Powder type.
2. Lighter than my skin tone which is MAC NC15.
3. Not anything glittery.

I have sensitive skin by the way.
Any brands will be very much appreciated! Thank you!
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

Stila makes a good Illuminating Powder Foundation, which comes in a compact and can be applied using a small brush (a wide brush will make the application too sheer, and thus you can't cover any inperfections as well either). I would get one in a shade a bit lighter than your skintone, if you will only use it as a highlighter. This stuff is not glittery, and not shimmery. It does somehow provide a nice 'glow' though. And, since I see that you are in Japan, I know they have Stila there.
Another try is Revlon's "Skinlights" collection. This collection includes loose and pressed powders. They are a little tiny bit more shimmery, and is great for those days when skin looks really dull or you just need a pick-me-up. I know that Revlon is also sold in Japan, however I am not 100% certain that 'Skinlights'--it might be sold under a different collection name. Cosmetic companies tend to do that when selling internationally.
Clinique also has some illuminating products in powder form. Not an expert on these, so you might just want to see what they have at the department store. Clinique is excellent for sensitive skin!!
Good luck, and happy shopping!
cheerleader.gif

Hawkeye

Laura Mercier makes a great one. You just "pat" it in and it really helps - very nice. And it looks natural too!

eastsidesunset

I have to sing the praises of Bare Minerals Natural light duo. It comes with a highlighter and lowlighter. The only thing that sucks about it is that it's a dual sided jar, and sometimes the minerals mix, but honestly, that works for my skin. I have SUPER dark circles and bags, and when I use this I find myself using less cover up, which is nice because the skin stays smooth looking. You can get a sample from sephora I'm sure. HTH