Highly Pigmented Mineral Foundation?

rocksta

Is it even possible to combine high pigmentation and healthy?
I'm starting my acne treatment and I need to switch to mineral foundations, however I am the person using stage/TV make up for daytime
Foundations I've been using until now were Cinema Secrets, RCMA, Joe Blasco... Only they make me look flawless even though my acne is mild, but I have lots of dark spots.

I heard about Everyday Minerals and someone recommended it to me here when I created a topic about full coverage foundations a year ago and I'd be more than happy to use it, because here it costs like $12.

Looking for other recommendations... Price doesn't matter. Thanks!

ForgetRegret

If you don't mind me asking, what acne treatment are you starting that's requiring you to switch to a mineral foundation? I've been through LOADS of acne treatments and never had to switch...maybe try new brands as my skin changed, but never had to go THAT different.

InspiredBlue

Meow's Flawless Feline formula is another heavy coverage mineral foundation option. Try some samples and see how you like it - they last for quite a few applications.

FiestyFemme

Aromaleigh Glissade is a good option! I just recently switched to Aromaleigh from Everyday Minerals, and they blow EM out of the water! So much more pigmented and finely milled... makes me look flawless. I have mild acne/dark spots too, so I feel your pain!

shatteredshards

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Aromaleigh Glissade is a good option! I just recently switched to Aromaleigh from Everyday Minerals, and they blow EM out of the water! So much more pigmented and finely milled... makes me look flawless. I have mild acne/dark spots too, so I feel your pain!

I second Aromaleigh, the price is quite comprable and they have tons more color options (also, I've been shopping with them for years, their service is quite stellar). My nearest shade in EM, mind you, which has been recommended to me by MAs, is so obviously yellow compared to my skin tone that I won't even bother.

kimmy

i use the physician's formula stuff, covers everything. not good if your skin is dry though so if you're using something like retin-a it's not a good choice.

widdershins

I second Meow's Flawless Feline. It's really pigmented and one of the only mineral foundations that didn't break me out. Their color selection is amazing as well.

rocksta

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
i use the physician's formula stuff, covers everything. not good if your skin is dry though so if you're using something like retin-a it's not a good choice.

Are you referring to Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Liquid Foundation?