hipness or wait?

So, I was going to get Pink Sowon but beacuse it's a perm. product I am waiting to see the BP blushes, but here's my dilema. I was also going to get Hipness form Fafi, but now am wondering if I should not get it but wait for the BP blushes and get one of those in a peachy corally shade, maybe Joyous?

Any opinions on what I should do???? I'm NC20.

Fairybelle

For NC 20, I would get Pink Swoon. Hipness is a slightly muted, orangey coral color, highly pigmented, and Pink Swoon is a bright fresh pink that is buildable. Since your skin is fair, I would get the Pink Swoon, because the Hipness might be a little too orangey for your skintone.
If you want to, you could get the BP blushes, however I have not tried them out yet to give you a good comparison. I have both Hipness and Pink Swoon, and I still reach for Pink Swoon more often for daily looks. Hope this helps.

Dani California

Ooh I have the same problem, I'm very pale and am thinking Hipness may be a bit orangey for my skintone, but do I get Pink Swoon, which I tried today, or wait for Fashion Frenzy.....or the BP blushers which sound gorgeous!!! Hehehe!!!