Hiring

diorgrl

Does anyone working at mac know if they are hiring in the gta? I handed my res. in a surrounding toronto area and haven't gotten a call back. She said they weren't doing interviews yet, but will let me know when they are....hmmm. But a new store already opened up, so I know there are positions open - wouldn't they be doing interviews now?

Someone please fill me in on how the process works....???

Has anyone else applied in the gta and did you get an interview???
Thank you

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diorgrl
Does anyone working at mac know if they are hiring in the gta? I handed my res. in a surrounding toronto area and haven't gotten a call back. She said they weren't doing interviews yet, but will let me know when they are....hmmm. But a new store already opened up, so I know there are positions open - wouldn't they be doing interviews now?

Someone please fill me in on how the process works....???

Has anyone else applied in the gta and did you get an interview???
Thank you

usually a new store opened up doesn't mean there are positions available. they usually start accepting resumes when the store is still under construction so that the new employees have time for training.

amoona

When new stores/counters open they usually take transfer from other locations and hire freelancers as perm employees. Best advice is to wait and see if they call, if not then go back again until they do. Go to every counter/store in your area.