Holiday 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenplaything

Does anyone know anything about the upcoming Christmas launches??? More importantly the Ornamentalism anniversary launch????

I'm dying to know...anyone want to spill?

lemurian

I don't know anything, but I'm anxious to see! I loved the packaging from last year, but hated the color combos. I still regret not getting a brush set because I loved the little pouches they came in (but unfortunately didn't love the brushes and can't afford a $45 pouch!).

glittergoddess27

I have heard some sketchy details,.. there will be a true red shadow coming out. Also that they will have a holiday launch with really dark chromed casing and rhinestones,... this was from my Nordies MA's so I am not sure if it will be Nordies Exclusives yet or not. When I go back I will pump them for more info!

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
I have heard some sketchy details,.. there will be a true red shadow coming out. Also that they will have a holiday launch with really dark chromed casing and rhinestones,... this was from my Nordies MA's so I am not sure if it will be Nordies Exclusives yet or not. When I go back I will pump them for more info!

a true red e/s!!! that sounds like something I'l def buy but never use
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

thanks to mac's awesome xmass collections I'm TOTALLY over my winter dip!!

juli

chromed casing and rhinestones... omgggg. I dont care whats in it! I am all in. =P

CrimsonCountess

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
I have heard some sketchy details,.. there will be a true red shadow coming out.

My eyelids are itching just hearing about red eyeshadow.

moonrevel

Oh, sorry, what was that? I was busy peeing my pants over the thought of a true red MAC eyeshadow. Carry on.

csuthetaphi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
i dont think anythings gonna have rhinestones guys. i think its lace actually...

You may be right, thats what it looks like from the teaser they have on the MAC website.

neotrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
i dont think anythings gonna have rhinestones guys. i think its lace actually...

I'd like it lace instead of rhinestones.
I'm not a fan of rhinestones...I actually don't like them...

Status
Not open for further replies.