Holiday Pigment set preview?

mymymai

I have all those colors as well, so at least that saves me around 30-40...all more is can send on the lip gelee minis!

Shawna

Sweet! No glitters ugg. I only have one of those colours, and I am actually about to swap it away so I'll definitely purchase the set. 4 out of 5 that I really wanted. Whoo hoo.
smiles.gif

midnightlouise

Darn, I was hoping it wouldn't be good. lol! Well I only have Naked (not the eye-safe one) and a sample of Rose so I guess I'll have to fork over the cash for this one.
smiles.gif

Sarah

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT IT and NOW.
I got the one that came out in 2003 and loved it, though I just love collecting Mac things anyway
greengrin.gif

orodwen

i wish they offered green brown this year instead of blue brown. wasn't blue brown in the set from 2 yrs ago?
fluffy.gif

MargaretD

I think I will be saving lots of money this holiday season. Usually I want all the new MAC stuff but none of the pictures I've seen are appealing to me. Maybe if they had some new colors instead of recycling old ones . . .

wow these are awesome.. a must have for me.. err does anyone know the approximate dates they release their holiday collections? like when did they release these last year?.. just so i can know when to expect these coming out haha &im going on christmas vacation.. i dont wanna miss out on these eek!

Miss Pumpkin

Any ideas of how much will they be aprox?

Girls in the UK, do they have holiday sets at counters or will I need to go to a PRO store? (I'm moving to Liverpool in 8 days, I think the closest counter is Manchester)

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracefully.insane
does anyone know the approximate dates they release their holiday collections? like when did they release these last year?..

Last year it was November 11th, well, that's when I bought mine.

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Last year it was November 11th, well, that's when I bought mine.

Do you remember how much did it cost you? It will be more expensive here in Europe, but at least I can get an aproximate idea
smiles.gif