How about a Beauty of Porcelan section?

ChynaSkye

I love the Beauty of Color section for the tips and info that it gives and I was hoping that there could be created a similar section for the gals like me that lack color ;-)

I have been a MAC Artist for 5+ years now and I love the options but the selection of color limits what I can do for my self and my other pale companions. The Beauty of Color section allows many women to resorce and share what works for them & it would be fabulous to trade ideas for the gals that cant wear the NC15 & NW15 shades because the shades are too dark. Anyone with thoughts plz post and maybe this can become reality ;-)
cheerleader.gif

DaizyDeath

I agree its soo hard finding suitable colors for my NC10 skin everything looks soo different on me then on a more tanned person. But i personally like being pale and couldnt imagine myself getting a tan haha.

Pure Vanity

I don't tan I look ill.
I can't find a decent foundation, i've spent so much from MAC, Lancome, Benefit, all to dark.

Simply Elegant

Aromaleigh makes really light mineral makeup colours and so does cover fx. I actually found the perfect colour, but finding a good blush is hard.

Janice

Thank you for the suggestion ChynaSkye! I will definetly reference this thread when considering ideas for changes/additions to the forum directory.
thmbup.gif
Quite a few member proposed forums have been wonderful additions to the site!

Pixygirl

I agree Pale girls need love too
clap.gif

NW15 is way to orange on me leaves a horable make up line no matter how much you blend. MAC may be all races but they really dont have much love for the Un-Tan.
weeping.gif

I love the MAC foundations but come on MAC there are alot of girls out there lighter then the 15s and even more in the winter time.
I made a trip out to the PRO store to see if they had shades that would work for me and not one of them was even close to a match. But I did find a solution.

what I use now is MAC face and body the airbrush kind, and I mix 4 drops of NW15 with 4 drops of NC10 Matches me Perfectly but its not very convient to do every morning and only offers light coverage. but for some of you red heads out there you might want to try it at least this way I can add or take away drops if I happen to catch a few rays of sun with out burning. :)

I would love to hear what foundations you guys are using.

Morgana

yes please! I so would love a section like that and Im sure I could apport a bit on it too since Im also paler than NW15
smiles.gif

Painkiller

This would be awesome! NC15 is way too dark on me; I've been through almost every makeup line in existence trying to find foundation and the only one that comes close is Bobbi Brown's Alabaster.

eowyn797

YES, please! i used to be NW15 but...i can't wear MAC foundations so i haven't been colormatched recently (read: in the last 5 years), but i've gotten nothing but paler (thank you, desk jobs.)!

i'd adore a forum for pale skin.

sharyn

That would be awesome. Being super pale aint easy, so I'd love to have a subforum where you can discuss everything related to "porcelan skin"
smiles.gif