How about some Terra Del Sol luvin? *Pleasureflush dupe*

thelove4tequila

So the hubby and I had to go to Germany for a few days and I came across this store called Douglas that lovely Padmita has all told us about. I have been wanting to get my grubby little hands on that Pleasureflush dupe and I FINALLY DID!!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Gosh it is gorgeous. As you can see I got all of the TDS colors. Actually they have 8 different colors, but the other 4 come in different containers and are just "okay". They don't have names, just numbers. The Pleasureflush dupe is #7.

The lightest one, #5 is very glittery when applied. I really like it. I haven't tried the darkest one #8 yet, but it has nice gold veining. #6 is lighter than Shimpagne but might look like Shooting Star. I don't own it so I don't know. All in all they are sexy bitches. haha. So pretty. The Pleasureflush dupe #7 is awesome. Of course I don't own the actual Pleasureflush to compare, but its love!
eyelove.gif

TDS02.jpg

TDS03.jpg

TDS04.jpg

Sexy bitches!!!! haha.

Kiwi Girlie

Oooh, im so jealous!!

They are sexy bitches!!!!!
ssad.gif

I will definately keep an eye out, as i've been wanting these for ages.

Sprout

I got one in a swap, but am anxiously awaiting my swapper to get her end. I can't wait to play with this one!

Sprout

Okay, I am lovin this product. It's perfect over my cream and stick blushes. Really makes my skin glow from within, since it's basically a fleshtone on me.

I just can't stand the Cover Girl type smell to it. But, I would buy this in every shade they had if I could, it's that good!