How annoying!

Star

So about a week after I drop over $350 at the MAC counter (and got zero free anything), they suddenly have a "DRAW" for a dozen palettes and a goodie basket. I can't remember what the reason for the draw is, I think charity. Anyway you have to buy $40 to get one entry
th_remoteImage-61.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif

I am not amused.

I wonder where they dug those palettes from anyway. Most of them are only the color insert part inside a clear plastic sleeve, no actual compact.

With Tailormade coming out in a month, it's like they are trying to bleed the most money out of the customer as they possibly can. Of course that is business, but still.

ms.marymac

If it was for a charity, were they raising it for the MAC AIDS fund? Sometimes counters will come up with different ways to do that.

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
If it was for a charity, were they raising it for the MAC AIDS fund? Sometimes counters will come up with different ways to do that.

I was suppose to go to a MAC AIDS fund today. You donate however much, anywhere from a $1-$100 or more, and get a makeover by a MAC MA.

Of course now I can't go. I am being hit by Tropical Storm Arlene. I just hope it remains a Tropcical Storm and doesn't turn into a Hurricane by the time it hits me!

Hopefully it will be cancelled and rescheduled! I was looking forward to having this makeover done.