How do you like Nordstroms?!

clwkerric

I would say to go to Nordstroms. I think its a great place. As far as returns... I don't think you would deal with a lot of returns there. Everyone loves MAC and I never thought twice of returning any of my stuff!
smiles.gif

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyrbestbetxx
I just got the job working for mac at nordstroms. because i'm bored (kinda didn't sleep in on a saturday), i will post my process. so i applied online for mac and tbd/savvy. about two weeks later, the HR called me to have a phone interview with me.

after the phone interview, i was asked to come in for a face to face interview.

after the face to face interview, she loved my makeup and tried to get an interview with the cosmetics manager, but she was busy. so the next day, the cosmetics manager called me.

after that, a mac employee called me and tried to set me up for another interview with the counter manager. i wasn't going to do my demo this time, so they were going to schedule me to do my demo another time as another interview.

but after my interview, while i was still at the mall, they called me back and asked if i could do a demo on one of the mac employees that didn't have any makeup on. they gave me a scenario: your customer is a diehard mac fanatic. she owns everything of mac. she's come in today for a make over about the new summer colors and new launches.

after that i was supposed to wait for another phone interview. about 30 minutes later i got a call from mac saying they would love to hire me.

so training starts tuesday and mac training starts june 12th!!!!

i hope this sort of helped with nordstroms' process of hiring for mac

Congratulations!!! You obviously rocked big time because the process is often a lot longer for people! Way to go
cheerleader.gif

sunny00

I was recently offered a position with MAC Cosmetics in Nordstrom and I wanted to know if the training was paid. Thanks ladies!

emunday

I am already a freelance artist for mac and have been for over 6mo I was thinking about applying for a position at Nordstrom....are there any pros/cons? would I have do another model interview as well as the verbal ones just like whenever I first got hired on or would they recognize any of that? thank you in advance!

Latest posts