How gross is this?

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by captodometer
It's worse than that: more like trying to sell the last sip of your beer!

This just officially became my weight loss thread.

wifey806

eww lol! at least it's not the kind with a wand. I don't get it. And you KNOW people lie when they say "swatched only 1x with a 'clean brush'" in the sale threads. puh-leeze!

kittykit

Why on earth would someone sell 10% left lipgloss... and what makes her think someone will grab this 'bargain'? Tsk tsk.

captodometer

Did I mention that the NZ$ is almost worthless: the $4 minimum bid is only US$2.20. And they would have to pay 29 cent final value fee if anybody actually bought the gloss!

redambition

it looks like someone cleaning out their stash/house a bit.. but i wouldn't really be keen on buying used lipglosses or underwear
ssad.gif

stronqerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
Oh my lord haha some people will do anything for money!! its the kinda lipgloss that you know would smell GROSS

that thought of that just made me gag.
nope.gif

abbey_08

i love the way in the description she put...

"perfect for your handbag"

just what iv always wanted...10% of some random person's used skanky lipgloss floating about in my handbag!! iv been searching so long and now iv finally found it!!! haha

its all grey n manky...gross! yuck!

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Why don't they just Back 2 MAC it?

*ugh*

that is exactly what I was thinking. unless there is no back 2 mac in NZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
it looks like someone cleaning out their stash/house a bit.. but i wouldn't really be keen on buying used lipglosses or underwear
ssad.gif

haha. I was totally thinking of used nasty underwear that someone would try to sell as a "bargain" when I saw this gloss. Yuk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
i love the way in the description she put...

"perfect for your handbag"

just what iv always wanted...10% of some random person's used skanky lipgloss floating about in my handbag!! iv been searching so long and now iv finally found it!!! haha

its all grey n manky...gross! yuck!

you totally made me lol!
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

banjobama

WHY even try to sell that? If you are that cheap, just use it up! If you don't want it then throw it away! That's like selling half a Big Mac you didn't finish.

macheaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Why don't they just Back 2 MAC it?

*ugh*

Maybe the ppl who do buy used lipgloss only buy it to Back2mac it and not really to use it themselves..

anita22

I keep on seeing that listing too! Actually, it really surprises me how many used lipglosses go up for sale on TradeMe, not just MAC. Seriously, who would want to use that??

We do have Back to MAC here in New Zealand, so there is really no excuse. Even if you were selling it so someone else could Back to MAC it, it's really not a good deal - lipsticks cost about NZ$42 here, so paying $10 for an empty tube isn't exactly a bargain....

p.s. Captodometer - I used to live in Dunedin, my husband and I miss it a lot!