How I Miss The Old Britney :(

MiCHiE

Exactly. You can take Beyoncé's ever-present pantyhose off and lose your lunch. I don't even think Britney looks bad. She's just not refined and unkempt. Her body looks great for someone who just had 2 kids in less than 2 years.

The main problem I have with the top pic is they've given her stick thin legs and a girly neck. She has neither.

Shimmer

yeah, she's NEVER had a neck, that's why she never really kept her hair short. :/
She used to have some BANGING legs.

Besides looking basically unkempt, I agree, she looks alright.

Now if she'd just rejoin the 2007 and leave 2002 behind.

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
once again another FABULOUS Picture comparison!! lets take a PROFESSIONAL PHOTO, and Compare it to an EXTREMELY UN-PROFESSIONAL one!!

The "new" Britney would look JUST as good as the old Britney if she had a stylist, for both hair and wardrobe, and a makeup artist, along with a Professional photographer.

OK. I get what you mean. Here are 2 candids, one from 2 1/2 years ago and one from 2 weeks ago.

2003:

2 Weeks Ago :

I still love Britney. I hope she gets through this and makes a HUGE comeback
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Shimmer

^^^ much better comparison.

I'm curious though, where is her mother? She used to be up her ass constantly, basically a Louisiana version of Papa Joe.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

thats better

damn! look at her stomach in the first one! tanned and toned.. i wish I had that.. but im too lazy to work for it , lol .

the second one really isnt that bad, shes just slouching and smoking.

Heck I dont do my hair everyday.. sometimes it looks like that.. except.. brown....

I like britney too.. (not the pantyless one however hehe) and I hope she does make a awesome comeback. although... somehow im starting to doubt it.

Katja

I think if she gave up the squares, ditched her current stylist (err... lack of stylist), and just rinsed her face off a couple times, she would look tons better. To me, it's simple aesthetics. The main negative standouts in the current photos are her hair roots, her posture, and her general cosmetic appearance. She just needs a good exfoliation.
greengrin.gif

As far as her body now, it's just easily criticized because we've all seen her in her prime. Her body isn't all that bad from the outside. What she really needs to stop neglecting is her inner self. (which I wouldn't really know about since I'm not super buddy buddy with her) but this is what I assume is wrong. She doesnt really seem like she respects herself enough yet. However, she just split from her awesome marriage to K.Fed. *pukes* which must be SUPER difficult for her [/end sarcasm].
winks.gif

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
lol. are you saying the tabloids are ridiculous and the story isnt true..lol.. now im really confused
smiles.gif

Yes. Those tabloids are ridiculous.

pumpkincat210

She has a stylist! Its the same on that does Jennifer Lopez. I read about the stylist making britney over and then she just takes it all off and does her own thing. The stylist was trying to distance herself from brit because Britney made that worst dressed list and tied top spot with Paris Hilton!

MiCHiE

^Yeah, the guy told E! "Don't blame me...".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
And god I wish she would wear a bra!
weeping.gif

I can just hear her breasts calling out, "Somebody hold me!!!!". Big or small, we all need support.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
:what: It's Dominique from MTV's "Making The Band".

LOL, how should i know that =p I haven't had cable TV for months now.

I love Brian Kinney

I kinda feel sorry for her in a way. She seems to have such a sweet personality, well in her older interviews anyways. I hope she makes a great comeback. She seems like a trainwreck right now. Hopefully she pulls out of it. I love the old Britney too! I still listen to her older music sometimes..ha ha.

macface

I miss britney spears she human like everybody else and she did some bad dicisions in her life.I hope she gets it together with her life.

SerenityRaine

I've never been a real big fan of her but I gotta agree I feel sorry for her. Having your life viewed under a magnifying glass 24/7 has to be rough. With her knowing that how can she walk out of the house like that? Or anyone for that matter? Muffin top spilling over & what looks like greasy hair, thong showing & knowing that she's goin to be photographed? Ahhh her poor stylist!

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Good Lord..this is just from Last Night ..

Haha... Is that person giving her a wedgie? Or tucking it in LOL!