How many mascara's do you own?

jazmatazz

I typically have 2 at a time open. One for more natural lengthening and another for all out voluminous lashes. I try not have to many open at a time because they don't stay good for long.

reem2790

right now i have my:
diorshow black
CG lashblast
Maybelline Full&Soft
L'oreal Teloscopic clean definition carbon black

quite a fun rotation!

twilightessence

I have two. Both MAC Zoom Lash. I have the regular one in sample size which (I know I'm in the minority here) I love. Then I have the super black one which for some reason I hate. Its just not the same formula to me :S. I need to go buy another Lash Blast, I loved that one. Of a full sized regular Zoom Lash, but after being burned by the other one, I don't know if $13 is worth it
ssad.gif

kittykit

I've 3. Max Factor 2000 Calorie and Rimmel Sexy Curves (waterproof) for everyday use. I use Rimmel one for my lower lashes because my left eye waters easily. The other one I'm using is Maybelline Lash Stiletto.

queli13

i have 5 or 6 in use right now, and a few different tubes that i'm waiting to try out later

YuzuBunny

Well, I just threw out like 5 and put 3 i was going to try up for a swap on another site.

I did own
2 Fresh mascaras (Called Firebird and Supernova i think?)
Lancome Vibrating one
Maybelline Lash Stiletto
Clinique Lash Power (actually one of my faves, bc it doesn't smudge - had to throw out bc it was old)
CG Exact Lash
CG Lash Discovery (sucks...dont' try it)
CG Lash Blast (this one was actually ok, but not love)
Maybelline Sky High Curves

Now I use Revlon Fantasy Lash but I don't really like it. I still haven't found a mascara that I love
ssad.gif

Tavia

I have 4 mascaras at the time. 3 from Lancome (Hypnose, Definicils and Fatale) and I just got the Max Factor Lash Extension Effect 2 days ago.
I made a review for all 3 Lancome's mascaras and you can read it here.