how many of you ladies HATE buying jeans?

IDontKnowMomo

I hate buying jeans :[
I'm 5' and I wear a 0 or a 00
the pants I find are always made for a taller skinny person, so the pockets come down to my thighs!
It's annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLee
My issue with buying jeans is that most jeans are too long for me. I am 5'0. Even "short" lengths is still log. =(

It's the same way with me. I either have to hem them or deal with walking all over them & eventually tearing them up.

Also, I gained an insane amount of weight with my last pregnancy and I've found that Angel jeans are nice for the non-petite.. because some are a little stretchier & they flatter big butts & thighs! Lol

x-ivy

oh, i hate going jean shopping
ssad.gif

i'm like a pear shape (?) and 5'9", so either I get the pretty nice fitting short jeans :S or the nice long jeans where the top goes to my belly button or over...
ssad.gif

it's very rare though when I find like the perfect jeans
smiles.gif

a while ago I when to Old Navy and got a long pair of dark washed boot cut 'Flirt' jeans :p it took a really long time for me to decide whether to get them. It was really confusing because they have the 3 types of popluar jeans ( Flirt, Diva, Sweetheart) and they all came in 2 styles. But the disappointment was that I went there looking for really nice black jeans, but ALL the black jeans only came in the regular length X@! I was upset for a while because I wouldn't think that it would be soo hard to add like 3 inches of black fabric to jeans, and make them 'long', but whatever I guess.

melliquor

I love buying jeans from picking out the cut to trying them on. I could live in jeans if I had to. I have about 40 pairs.

xolovinyoo

me! even looking online its hard to find because usually they dont got my size (size 0). and im not even skinny @ all, im just relli short (5'2) so sometimes its too damn long for mee and i always end up stepping on the ends ruining em.. lol
smiles.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

I hate buying jeans. It never fails, I find some I like and then, they stop making them so, the process starts all over again.

Kelaia

I hate buying most pants and jeans, lol. They are either too tight on my hips/thighs & bum and loose around my belly or too tight around my belly and loose on my bum/hips/thighs! Sooooo annoying, I hate shopping for pants
rant.gif
weeping.gif

MisaMayah

I really hate buying jeans because it's har for me to find a flattering pair. I notices stretch denim slightly bootcut are the way to go. I'm only 5"2 with wide hips, thick thighs and a big 'ol butt!!

Once i find a pair that look great i'll buy 4 or 5 pairs and in different colours.

Shimmer

Know what I hate about buying jeans? Finding a pair with pockets that aren't placed halfway down my upper thigh. It's so fucking annoying. :/

Temptasia

Low back pockets drive me nuts!!!

I've got the problem with having a smaller waist and hips and thick thick thighs.

I recently bought Gap's Long and Lean jeans in the indigo wash. I was amazed how they had room for my thighs yet still snug around my waist! I bought two pairs just in case...and for the price of 1 designer pair!

elegant-one

I really hate jeans...except one pair of Hilfigers i bought that have the intensional tear in the knee...they're the only comfy pair. Some that have that 1% stretch in them help, but they're still awful.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
I love buying jeans from picking out the cut to trying them on. I could live in jeans if I had to. I have about 40 pairs.

me too^

i actually enjoy buying jeans, i love hydraulix, dollhouse, ambercrombi, hollister, espress, i have over 100 pairs of jeans.
what i do hate shoping for is pants that only come in s m l and not numbers.. so frustrateing

alien21xx

I hate buying jeans because I'm short (4'11") and I absolutely detest having to go through the trouble of bringing it to a seamstress to have it shortened. This also means I can't buy jeans with any detailing at the foot because it's gone after it goes for repair. Because of this, I have stopped wearing jeans and pants altogether. (Fortunately, I live in a country with a warm climate, so I don't get freezing legs from wearing skirts and dresses everyday.)

sophistichic

I hate buying jeans so much. I'm short and all the jeans around now are so long! I only have a couple pairs that actually fit me, I have to get everything hemmed. It's so annoying! But when you find a perfect pair its like *heaven*

Cosmopolitics

I'm so excited because I found a pair of jeans that actually fit me through the body. The length is a little long, but I can deal with it.

I have a wide, high, and prominent butt compared to the rest of my body (think Jennifer Lopez). It's so nice to not have my ass bulging out, a five-inch gap in the back waist, and muffin top in the front.

Get ready for this: Levi's Curvy Fit jeans. Sadly, the outlet store only had one pair in my size. But when I find more pairs in my size, I am buying them all. So if you live in Florida and wonder why you can't find size 3 in these pants, you'll know why.
thmbup.gif