How much would you pay for Metal Rocks?

SUMM3RxBABii

I wouldn't pay more than retail for it, especially if it's used once or twice. People are outrageous.
If they ask for a dollar or 2 more than retail, it's fine, but anything over that is not.

katiekatxoxo

I paid $60 for mine shipped.. I really really wanted it and I bought it as a birthday present to myself.. I think the who9le issue is- if it doesnt get re-released the prices are just going to go up higher and higher and the old release stereo rose is slightly more pink than the new one etc etc.. so it might not be exactly the same in a new release /:

angi

I paid £40 (about $60) for mine from eBay. It is the most expensive piece of MAC that I've ever brought, but hey, I had the money and I wanted it. I was excited I got it, but I'm still not sure why I did buy it. As an NW15 or lighter I clearly knew that I wasn't going to be able to wear it for the manner in which it was intended, so it is now just a glorified eyeshadow, albeit a very pretty one.

m0rg3nst3rn

I have been searching for this for a while now and happy that I found specktra and can ISO for it. On another community someone contacted me and told me that they had one for sell and I was so ecstatic but then they told me that they want $135 for it and it wasn't BNIB. I really really want it but I just can not justify paying that amount. I just took my daughter to the hospital twice this weekend and even if that hadn't happened, it would be almost a third of my car payment, my gas and light bills, or my direct tv bill...yeah...I just can't.

All I can hope is that it is either A) repromoted, B) someone answers my ISO or C) luckily find it in a blog sale before it is snatched up. I mean, wow, $135, wow

afulton

Just want to wish you luck on your search. A few months ago I purchased Metal Rock here on Specktra. Funny enough, I have yet to use it.

Mac-Guy

If you really want it so badly, just bite the bullet and get it. Probably not for $135, but I'm sure you can get it for under 100 bucks (with some negotiating). Good luck!

m0rg3nst3rn

If you really want it so badly, just bite the bullet and get it. Probably not for $135, but I'm sure you can get it for under 100 bucks (with some negotiating). Good luck!

I really can't pay $135 for it, I have a child and bills and a medical test/procedure coming up so that's not feasible. If I could find it for under $100 that would be great but most people aren't up for negotiating, they stop responding when they see I am adamant about not paying over $100 :(

Serenityy

I know that Metal Rock is desirable and wanted by a lot of people but you have to be careful with this. Recently, a friend of mine and Specktra user Debbs purchased this and it turned out to be crummy and rotten. Here's a few pictures of how she received it:
97015224_image.jpeg
25f0b9b6_image.jpeg
fed965a6_image.jpeg

bvenice1920

Tell me about it. The sad thing is some sellers think it's okay to sell it like this smh.
yes I was thinking the same thing. Im like I want it but its hard to trust people now days and Im like if I get it well its gonna be really old lol. so IDK maybe the MAC gods will think lets release it again.

Serenityy

yes I was thinking the same thing. Im like I want it but its hard to trust people now days and Im like if I get it well its gonna be really old lol. so IDK maybe the MAC gods will think lets release it again.
I say wait it out, I have a strong feeling it will be rereleased seeing how they did that with Lightscapade and Stereo Rose msfs :)

allthingsglam

Hmmm I would only pay up to 40 dollars but for ripe peach blush unused maybe $50 that's my final plus alot of popular items come back sooooooooo I will wait

Richelle83

Hmmm I would only pay up to 40 dollars but for ripe peach blush unused maybe $50 that's my final plus alot of popular items come back sooooooooo I will wait
The one and only time Metal Rock came out was in 2005! Plus it would be a miracle to find it cheaper than $60.

allthingsglam

The one and only time Metal Rock came out was in 2005! Plus it would be a miracle to find it cheaper than $60. 
2005 I would keep hope alive for those wanting it I myself will buy the things I really want and I do really want ripe peach still will not pay over $50 bucks for it.