How often do you buy MAC??

AudreyNicole

I usually on go when a new collection comes out. Luckily, my store is about 30 minutes away. If it were down the street, I would be there way more often, and spend way more money! With a big collection, like Barbie, where I spend a substantial amount of money, I really limit myself. On average, I go once a month though.

jillianjiggs

really depends. when i go to the mall (we have 3 malls with MACs here that are a quick bus ride away that-- 2 with counters and one with a store) i always end up going to mac to see stuff.

also depends on my mood or money situation. i tend to go with the intention on buying something ahead of time. i don't usually impluse-buy. i also go to check out the new collections.

sometimes i'll go a month without buying anything. sometimes i'll buy more than one thing on more than one occassion in one week. hard to say.

Dianora

Only when there is a new collection, and even then, I don't always buy. I try to save buying replacements of things I used up for then, too.

Holly

I'm so bad, everytime I go to the mall, I just can't walk by the store :p I have to go in, and I usually browse around and get at least something. Ive been prety good though, lately everytime Ive gone to the mall, I've brought some b2m empties just so my bank account doesn't cry :p

Chic 2k6

i go once a month, not good at all lol cos I have a new MAC counter near me that's been around since like September i think.

Before that it was twice a year

medusalox

During the summer, I'm there at least once a week...but during the winter, like now...man. I'm poor, so I go once a month or so.

This is not adding in all the stuff I buy from people on Specktra/LJ.
smiles.gif
When I have extra cash, that's like, a daily thing!

bruinshorty

I probably average around once a month, and maybe a random LE/DC item here or there from a sale on livejournal.

cyens

I rarely buy mac, I would say I buy about 1 or 2 items at the time, about every 3 - 4 months. I work rightnext to 2 stores and one of them is a pro one.

I often pass near it or look at stuff but rarely buy anything. I only buy something when I realy feel the need for it. I limit my self to the necessary, I dont want too many colors and try to finish what I own Or else I would need to put band-aids on my wallet.

Macnarsandlove

I am a shopaholic when it comes to everything. I check out my counter twice a week. Since discovering specktra and knowing that my love of MAC and cosmetics is "normal" that helps . I try to go to freestanding stores as much as possible though so I can get palettes and pro pans cause saving $4 on an eyeshadow adds up

TM26

Since the MAC counter is over an hour away I usually hold out until a new collection comes out, or if I happen to be in the city.

gabi1129

i work in the mall. and i visit the MAC counter everyweek. ive spent alot it such a little amount of time. i love many of their products and i want to try them all. plus my MA'd are great and they always treat me great. not many MA's from other stores are that nice to me.

m4dswine

Its been on average once a month for the last few months, since a counter opened a lot nearer me anyway.

But only because I seem to run out of something every month that needs replacing, like foundation or mascara.

I have to go the first weekend in March... only to buy some mascara and some more powder for my handbag!! I do have enough for a back to mac, so thats a bonus.

Thankfully I can get the train to Plymouth for £7, so its not too bad, and I will try not to buy other stuff, but I can get yummy chocolate while I'm there. I hope we get a MAC in Exeter when they are done in the shopping centre, because then i wouldn't have to spend money getting the train (I would have to resist going into town though, which isn't that hard!)

*Luna*

I go through phases. Sometimes I buy weekley, even if it's just a shadow or liner... other times I don't buy for a few months. Right now I am in the middle of a rampage, I have been to a Pro Store/Counter 5 times in the last 2.5 weeks... now only if my tax refund would hurry up and get here!

tadzio79

I usually go to the MAC freestanding store to buy whenever a new collection comes out. Either the stuff from the new collection, or something else, depends on what I feel like I must have at the moment, lol
but in terms of buying online... hehe, it's unpredictabe!!!

IcesUltraGlam7

I had purchased MAC sparatically.Lately I have been hitting the MAC store quite abit expecially after My Pigment obsession started and then My DH got me the Barbie collection.I've always used "Sweet William" Cream blush and have items from Madam B.I dont know what it is about MAC I never thought I would like it this much.I've been making my list shopping every few days now.
I have many other brands I also use but I'm looking to definatly expand my collection.