How often you go to MAC?

M.A.C. head.

I do most of my MACing online, I have been for about a year now. Before then I would be at least every 1 to 2 weeks, and before that, several times a week [I worked in a mall].

munchkin78

I have the Mac Store & Pro store a few blocks from my job (ouch!) so I go maybe every 2-3 weeks but I go online more often.

snowflakelashes

I live super far from any mac so maybe once or twice a year when I'm on vacation if i'm lucky.

The website however, several times a DAY, althought I order afew times a month though I am planning on cutting back, I know from looking at my account online that I got out of hand this year. I added it all up and went uhhhh I did that?... Since August? {started with starflash} OOPS!

emeraldjewels

I only go to a store once a month, normally on collection day so I can get whatever I want from the new collections. But I go on the website to browse at least 2-3 times everyday!

emeraldjewels

I only go to a store once a month, normally on collection day so I can get whatever I want from the new collections. But I go on the website to browse at least 2-3 times everyday!

i_love_mac

I am a shoppaholic so I go shopping at least once a week so every time there is a MAC I stop in and look around =) Mac is another weakness I have hahaha

budafly_kisz

Man-I have found myself skipping lunch and going to Mac instead..I'm too ashamed to even figure out how often I've been. Eek!!​

ClaireAvril

I'm on the website just about everyday.. making my little fake shopping cart of all the things I want.. when I purchase the item I actually delete it out of the cart then search for my next conquest..
I used to be at the store around 3 times a week.. but I found myself just buying when I shouldn't..
I've gotten a little more willpower and I love to go to the store to play as long as the artists know I am not purchasing that day.

hawaii02

Last visit to the MAC counter was 10/25, when I bought Stark Naked
smiles.gif
. It used to be once a month, but I'm holding out for 12/26.

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by budafly_kisz
Man-I have found myself skipping lunch and going to Mac instead..I'm too ashamed to even figure out how often I've been. Eek!!​

th_LMAO.gif
Girl this is me all the way. I know tomorrow will be another skipped day as I go and get me some of that Metal X goodies.

mymacmenagerie

Like a lot of previous posters, I go about once a week or once every 2 weeks. Every time I'm in a mall, I check out the MAC counter/kiosk. My "routine" weekly visit, though is to a freestanding store.

preciouscharm

Whenever I have money... huy... I'm on a budget right now. Hopefully next semester will get better =/ I've been suppressing my impulse makeup buying for a long time now.

cmonster

mac online website: twice a day...minimum
store: depends -> there's one in the mall on my way to uni. since I have to go to the mall to get to my bus I sometimes go there to cuise before or after my lectures

beautymarkd

I probably go three times a week on average. Sad huh? I even look at the website daily. It really doesn't help that I work at another counter and I'm just a few steps away from the two stores that sell mac.

I really need to save the money that I spend on MAC...if I were to do that, I'd probably have well over $1,000 in the past year.
Did I mention I'm broke?
th_dunno.gif

mac_addict.gif

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautymarkd
I probably go three times a week on average. Sad huh? I even look at the website daily. It really doesn't help that I work at another counter and I'm just a few steps away from the two stores that sell mac.

I really need to save the money that I spend on MAC...if I were to do that, I'd probably have well over $1,000 in the past year.
Did I mention I'm broke?
th_dunno.gif

mac_addict.gif

th_LMAO.gif
too funny. I have set it in my mind to not even attempt to start adding up how much I've spent on this new obsession of mine. If I start thinking about if I would save it, I may feel guilty and who wants to feel guilty about their MAC spending. Not I.

sweetie0716

I don't have a MAC store that close, but when my sister wants to go to the King of Prussia mall I always go in. I go to the MAC cosmetics website sometimes multiple times a day

moonlit

The store opened near my house and i have been going there for 3 days continously lol!! however, I lost my cell fone last night so I am going back to the store to complain ..

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit
The store opened near my house and i have been going there for 3 days continously lol!! however, I lost my cell fone last night so I am going back to the store to complain ..

ugh! lucky you. then again, I don't envy you. that's big trouble there girl