How old is your OLDEST M.A.C makeup in your collection

User38

1991... Marrakesh Matte.. I keep it around for the memories and also, to compare it to a new release. It has been suggested, but still forgotten. Maybe 2014 summer?

it was a brick/red/orange matte... perfect but now useless.

Yazmin

I still have four pan eyeshadows that I bought in 2006: Haux, Folie, Quarry, and Signed, Sealed.

MACerette

Blanc Type e/s. I bought it in 2007 or 2008 to blend out my beloved Diormambo eyeshadow duo by Dior. I actually used it up yesterday (BT) and I have already replaced it. Love BT, use it all the time...

Cara

I have a 3 year old black tied that doesnt get much love..... ive had a few carbons in its lifetime.

Copperhead

I have a paint that I can no longer read the name on the tube.. It's a vibrant dark purple. It is not artjam or mauvism. i guess I got it around 2003-2004.. Its my favorite color purple and I don't use it anymore because of its age but i can't part with it because I'm still looking for a duplicate. I wish i could remember the name, its on the tip of my tongue!
It's probably Infamous. There also was Matisserie which was a dusky lavender but Infamous is a vibrant purple.

nikki0740

Oldest pieces I have are the 2005 MAC prom pallet..and the MAC 2003 Playboy Bunny pink lipstick :):) I never even touch them. But my most prized piece would have to be My Otherworldly paint pot from the MCQueen collection :)

DMcG9

My oldest MAC items are the first three eye shadows I bought in 1998 for my high school prom make up look. They were in the old screw lid style pot until I depotted them recently into a palette. They are Tilt, Surreal (d/c), and Dream. I also have an old Vellum eyeshadow in the original large screw lid pot format too. It hasn't been depotted. It's also from my high school days. I find the eyeshadows have very good longevity. Lipsticks on the other hand... Many have come and gone especially when they acquire that plasticky smell and get too sticky to apply anymore.

DMcG9

My oldest MAC. . . Blueberry Fizz lipstick, (which smells fine and I put on once and a while to freak out my boyfriend) Chroma Purple Python nail laquer and a 266 that I've had for like, 10 years. *shudder*
Hahaha! I have this lipstick too and it's still good. Such a fun colour although not for everyday or the faint of heart. It makes me laugh when I see it in my make up case.

hoshiakari_

That would be my Electric Eel eyeshadow that I bought back in... 2005, I believe.
girlhaha.gif

I don't use it as much as I should (because it's a lovely color) but it reminds me too much of how we (over)used it... we bought the color because it matched (sorta) with our colorguard uniform and Electric Eel was used to make a sort of bandit mask around our eyes. It always amused me how it used to turn green on us (with the sweat and all). Ah, those were good days.

Tonetone711

Ohh I just saw this thread! I'm finding that because my best friend has been a MAC fan since like 2000 that she has a ton of old goodies that I love going through. Most recently, she gave me some old lipsticks, including Isabella Blow. I think that's 2005? She has a few of the screw pot style eyeshadows, in which I inherited Riot from her. Shrugs, I thought bacteria isn't likely to live on the powder products right? I did sanitize the lipsticks by dipping and wiping about 3x in rubbing alcohol though, and they still smell vanilla...ish. I don't think I'd throw away my make up for a long time! I take it out sometimes and sanitize products I haven't used in awhile, anyone else do this?

bitesizedberna

My oldest items will have to be my Barbie loves MAC items from 2007. I have the two compacts, dont be shy blush and lipsticks in Modern Ms, Real Doll, Style it up and sweet and single.

iqaganda

Mine was the Heatherette Lipstick that was originally released. I love the shade! Not the campaign! haha!

wearecloudy

Oldest actually bought by me from the MAC site. Syrup lippie, and Freshwater E/S. From 2008.

Oldest dated thing (bought from a legit seller) Silly Goose and Blu-Noir E/S's from 2003.

Latest posts