How to achieve this sexy look?

MizzVivaGlam

I have the same length of layers and my hair has a natural wave to it so I should be able to get a look close to hers but it's not as easy as it looks. I have a new set of jumbo hot rollers that I'd like to use to help get my hair like this. Does anyone have experience with hot rollers? Any tips you have on getting this look I would love, love, love!

Thanks.
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

I can see it.

I would use the jumbo rollers rolled downwards in the front and use a large curling iron on the last 1/3 of your hair everywhere making ringlets and tug the curl a bit before it cools to loosen it a bit and set it all with hairspray.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzVivaGlam
Ugh I wish I could wet my hair, put gel in it, and have it dry like that lol.

My hair does that when it is longer.. to be honest, i hate it. i mean it would be cool if i was going out or something but it has this messy look that i could wear to work.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinda
honestly, it looks like wet hair with gel.

ITA!! There might be some large-barreled curls at the top to give that body, but the rest of the hair looks tousled, not curled.

DirtyPlum

You need a hair texturising spray. Tigis Root Boost is pretty good and yeah you can achieve it with large rollers. Once you have the texture and volume run your fingers through it rather than brushing it.

MizzVivaGlam

Is a large barrel curling iron better then using large hot rollers? Do they give the same effect? I'm thinking about buying one but don't want to waste any money.

MACATTAK

The jumbo rollers will work just fine. Put a few at the crown, make sure they cool completely, and run your fingers through your hair. Maybe set the look with some hairspray too.

MizzVivaGlam

Yea that sounds true, I don't get much curl with the rollers but I do get volume. I think I might just get a large curling iron for styling the rest of my hair.