How To Apply Albatross

MAKExMExUP

I've had Albatross for awhile now but I haven't used it much. How do you ladies normally apply it -layered on top of the blush or just the highlighting areas? I've seen some only apply under the eyes. Do you use a skunk brush? Help!!

orangetammy

For me I usually apply it on my cheekbones a little above my blush/ layering the blush a bit, and I use the MAC 187 for both blush and then Albatross and i love it, especially pairing it with deep throat blush

Kuuipo

Corners of they eyes.
On top of blush.
Top of the cheep bone.
Under the brow.
Over the bow of the lip.
Center of the lower lip.
Shoulders, breasts.
yahoo.gif
Hope this helps. Albatross is a multitasker.

I like to use a fan brush, but that is my personal preference. I like to look candlelit. like my signature picture, hope that helps.

Exactly what Kuuipo said, Albatross can be used wherever you like. I usually use it as a cheek highlight as well as in the tearduct or brow highlight. On days when I don't wear a lot of makeup I sweep it on my lids and cheeks for a glow! This is one of my favorite products!!!

cassitassi

I use a flat top brush, not the EM one because that's too dense, but I just gently tap it onto albatross and then do like a backward C from the top of my cheekbone, around my eye, ending at my browbone.

I also dust some on the bridge of my nose, if I want to look particularly glowy.

I hope that made sense...

Temptasia

I mainly use it for:
-highlighting inner corner of eyes, brow bone, and all over base eyeshadow
-under lighter colored blushes (Deep Throat) to really make them pop
-top of my cheek bones

vanilla_addict

i use it as a highlighter on the very top of my cheek bones.. and on my chin.. and the middle of my forehead.. all that with mac's angled brush.. (it works wonders i use this brush for contouring and applying the blush too)
and using a small fluffy brush i just sweep some along the middle of my nose
greengrin.gif

love albatross!

vanilla_addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabelyn
anyone else have the same problem as I do?

this just refuses to show up on my skin!

although i dont have this problem dear.. yet i would suggest trying to put a mac cream color base beneath it.. i have the "pearl" one and it works great.. i am assuming it should help with your problem
flower.gif

Esme

i tried to start a thread about using Albatross and the blush that came with it, but the mods crushed it, saying there was already a thread on blush application and to do a search from now on.
ssad.gif

When I bought mine the MA did a quick app on me and I thought it looked sooo good. She did the blush on my cheekbones and down to just even with the end of my nose under my eyes, then she put Albatross above my cheekbones and below my eyebrows. I had no other mu on (I had just had my eyelashes dyed and that take all your mu off). Then she put a heavier app of Albatross on my collarbones, which are pretty prominent. It looked so pretty and healthy! I like it alot and have done it myself since.

cocodivatime

I've been using albatross for a few months now and i don't know how i went without it. It is the best highlighter EVER

i use it on the top of my cheekbone for a highlighter. And i also use it in the corner of my eyes (by the nose) and it really makes my face pop.

I had a MA put in under my eyebrows but i didnt care for it. Maybe it was just the way she did it.