How to apply blush like her & what blush is she wearing?

xcoco

Hi!
I love the way she applies her blush, how can I apply it like her? Is it kinda like contouring? I also love the blush she is using, which one would you recommend?
And I know that some people would say that she looks orange but I love her skin color! Which MAC foundation shade would you say that she wears?
Thank you
smiles.gif

l_c124583479181e1ef2378492f322c3f5.jpg

l_4819fb434f28ab3fbd9c93457d602c6f.jpg

1558648272_6bcfbadc8d.jpg

1574854095_fccfa348b9.jpg

What lip color is she wearing on the last picture?

MizzTropical

It looks she like sucks her cheeks in and applys her blush blended up towards her ears(like contouring). I would use Coppertone and Peaches for that matte peachy brown look she has and Sunbasque to add a lil glow to ur apples.

I'm not sure about her skin color. I'm going to say around NC25? It looks like its just the contrast thats making her orangey.

xcoco

Thanks! So I use coppertone blush to contour instead of a contouring powder?

bunee

i have no idea what blush shes wearing but sunbasque would look soo nice applied like that !

it looks like she needs to blend it a little more tho, especially in the 3rd picture .

girl507

I really like this look too! Who is this girl? shes very pretty. I have NC30 skin. Would this look work on me?

LMD84

i think the lipstick in the last picture could be cremecup but toned down a little bit by blotting.

and sunbasque blush looks that colour on me if i build it up alot
smiles.gif

nliedel

It's a very '80's appplication, but modern. I love how she blends it. Very soft and not too much with the heavy eyes. Lovely, lovely. She seems to be wearing a shimmer highlight on the top of her cheekbones, right below the eye.

nliedel

I want to add, that this might not work with chipmunk cheeks. Speaking as someone who spent her youth looking like she was storing nuts in her mouth. It tends to exaggerate the roundness of the face. I could never understand why my blush never looked as great on me, as Phobe Cates (Seventeen Mag, when she was a model in the '80's. She was sooooo gorgeous and I wanted to look like her like mad).