• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How to cover up acne. (Long and extremely picture heavy)

jojo_makeuplvr

Great Tut!!!!!
thmbup.gif

kellia

I remember trying to do this....I bought drugstore green corrector but I used way too much in the mis-guided idea that more is better. I need to go back and study your tut better because my result was nowhere near as nice as yours!

MAC-Addict03

Wow great tutorial! I've been waiting for someone to do a tut on how to cover up acne. Great job, and your so cute! lol

choochoo.gif
winkiss.gif
yes.gif

k.a.t

Wow thank you so much for this! I have such hard time covering the redness from acne so thank you!!
you are soo pretty!

gujifijian

wow those pictures were awesome! the foundation blends so well with ur skintone. I'm so jealous. Still trying to match now that Revlon Colorstay discontinued one of the shades and the shade i"M using now is a bit darker. Grrrrrrrr. btw awesome tutorial.