How to use Mac Glitter and make it stay put? Other Uses?

MAC_Whore

Merged with existing thread on this topic. Please remember to do a search first.
winks.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

For eyes:

Like a few already said: Lash Glue. It dries clear, is easy to remove, and is flexible. Put a little on your hand and then dip a brush or finger into it and tap it onto a clean spot of skin on your hand so you dont have too much. Make a very light layer over the eyelid and then use a brush or finger to tap glitter on top of the glue. Lean your head down (preferably over trash) and blink alot to get all the loose glitter off. Look in the mirror and look at your gorgeous glittery eyes. :3

For all over face, or body:

Open Fix+ or Charged Waters and put several scoops of glitter in. Spray all over face and body for a gentle glistening effect!

Fataliya

What's a good way to get it to stick to my eyeshadow? I can't put Vaseline on my eyes. Should I just buy some of that Fix + stuff??

DirtyPlum

Buy the EZR eye cream from MAC PRO if you want to stick/enhance/mix glitter and pigments for your eyes. (looks just like mixing medium tho, its not an actual cream like texture)

The water based mixing medium is also good, but recommended more for the face and body.

These will be far easier (and much safer) than any other glue.
To put glitter on top of eyeshadow - use the Ginger brushes (242), dab in EZR, then on glitter and lightly pat on eye! EeeZee as that (pun intended
winks.gif
)

Lissa

I use either a fluidline or paintpot base, and spray the brush with Fix+ to get the glitter to stick, as others have mentioned.

Also, reflects antique gold looks AMAZING over a black base like blackground - try it!

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
The water based mixing medium is also good, but recommended more for the face and body.

WBMM is fine for around the eyes. There's a Face & Body MM for the face and body.

Latest posts