How weard is that!

MacVirgin

So last week i went to mac (duhhh
cutey.gif
) to buy Studio fix cause i realy wanted to try the compact. There was a new MA there that i new from being a hairdresser else where in that huge store. I told himwhy iwanted the studio fix bu he emiiatly told me no 'you don't need it, stick to your foundation blablabla.. You now what you need a bronzer abd he kept pushing about it. Iwas like ok i'll take it (how stupid can i be!) and i did. Cause i knew i was gonna take it back i left it in the bag and never opend it. I went to go get my hubby from work and my ex co-worker heard me talking about it. i was pretty mad cause he kept pushing. Turned out she just started working for mac, she was like i'm new there but i know what you mean. Let me see the bronzer. But it was allready late and again we never got the chance to open it and me and hubby went home.

This week *yesterday* i had time after work and i went to mac to exchange and get my studio fix damnit!!. It was so packed, so many people wow!.... so i give the lil bag to this girl who i only have seen 2 times and i was telling her about it and she opens the pot and it was empty!!!
eeksign.gif
:eek2: There was nothing in there!

i was like whaaaaat!!! when she showed me the empty pot. This other girl *in the past she have had and attitude* was very sweet about it. She said i come there way to often and drop big euro's. I don't think she did this. Look at her she is as shocked as you.Just exchange it.' The other girl was like óhh o.k, come with me to choose you studio fix' and tryid to not meake me not feel weard about it. But i do!! and don't even know why. I still feel like what if they think i did this *which i never would!!*
weeping.gif
blehhhhhh

Have anybody else had this happen to. How weird is that :whattha:

little teaser

gosh that is weird but what's even weirder is the mua who sold that to you and being so pushy about it thats shady sorry that happen to you i know you were shock and embaress i guess it's a good idea to check your stuff befor you leave mistakes can happen when there busy but when i go i have to much stuff to be opening in the store they would look at me like i was weird and crazy

.Ice

sorry that happened to you
ssad.gif

well I guess you know which MA to avoid when you go back now, also maybe you can try to warn other people about him.

MAC_Whore

Don't feel weird. I have seen a few manufacturing goofs from MAC. It happens. I know what you are saying though. You are wondering if they think you are scamming them. All they really have to do is look at the product. When the compact, labels and writing on the compact isn't worn or scuffed in any way, it is obvious that you didn't use it all up and that the product came that way. Sorry about that whole mess though. At least they were nice about it.

Actually, what is weird is when ladies come in to exchange a Studio Fix Powder, because it is the "wrong shade". Then you look at them and know it is the right shade AND there is literally only a swipe or two of product left.
lol.gif
The fact that they think they can do that is what is weird.

MisStarrlight

I once got a lady a clear lipglass. It felt really light so we opened it...it was just the lipglass tube puffed up with air. So yeah, quite weird, but not unheard of...and remember, it is ok to say no. hehehe

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
gosh that is weird but what's even weirder is the mua who sold that to you and being so pushy about it thats shady sorry that happen to you i know you were shock and embaress i guess it's a good idea to check your stuff befor you leave mistakes can happen when there busy but when i go i have to much stuff to be opening in the store they would look at me like i was weird and crazy

normaly my fav ma opens and show me what i bought. This guys is nice and all but he was way to pushy! eek!... i still feel like blehhhhhhh
weeping.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
I once got a lady a clear lipglass. It felt really light so we opened it...it was just the lipglass tube puffed up with air. So yeah, quite weird, but not unheard of...and remember, it is ok to say no. hehehe

i know but it was kinda of mix feeling.. i did not want to berude to him and felt like o.k i'll let you sell me this, but i will be back to change it; sounds stupid ghah?. I guess i felt bad for him
th_dunno.gif
.. him being new an maybe have not sold a lot or sumthing. yeah i'm weird like that :durrr:

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Don't feel weird. I have seen a few manufacturing goofs from MAC. It happens. I know what you are saying though. You are wondering if they think you are scamming them. All they really have to do is look at the product. When the compact, labels and writing on the compact isn't worn or scuffed in any way, it is obvious that you didn't use it all up and that the product came that way. Sorry about that whole mess though. At least they were nice about it.

Actually, what is weird is when ladies come in to exchange a Studio Fix Powder, because it is the "wrong shade". Then you look at them and know it is the right shade AND there is literally only a swipe or two of product left.
lol.gif
The fact that they think they can do that is what is weird.

thanks
smiles.gif
... but even the pan was missing.. it looked asit was depoted. The girl said like for times ;how weird? i have never seen something like this happen?' and then the other girl told her to just take it cause i looked as chocked as her
ssad.gif
. I just hate the thought of someone even thinking i might steal something.. anything. I would never!!
weeping.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ice
sorry that happened to you
ssad.gif

well I guess you know which MA to avoid when you go back now, also maybe you can try to warn other people about him.

the girl told me to come back next week on wednesday when she's there cause they did not have my color. if i see the guy, i'm gona tell him what happend and see how he might react. I hope my fav MA is there to....

Bianca

Sorry to hear that!! In the future, follow your gut!!!! (I would have done the same as you LOL) but it's good to hear that they let you return it.

MacVirgin

Thanks Bianca
smiles.gif
... so at the end of the day you are a softie like me ghah? lol.

I would normaly say nah i'll come back but like i said he's new and i felt kinda bad saying no... gawd how stupid am i lol

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca
Yes I am a softie LOL!!! Most of the time I let them (the MA's) persuade me!!!

Oh man I do that too.. its awful. Once I ended up spending like 300 dollars at a spa.. BUT i had a gift certificate for the place, for a free facial and makeup.. but no.. Instead of just being happy with the free stuff.. I spent an extra 300 bucks. They are so good at selling stuff!!!!

Bianca

You know what is difficult? I go to this salon to get my brows done and the girl suggests that I should dye my brows and lashes so I did not say anything (I don't want to do that) and she is like: it's just advice! And then, what face cream do you use? So I am like: Nivea. And she is like, I'm gonna give you a few testers to try, Shiseido and Lancome because your skin is very dry and thirsty (thirsty LOL) and...we always have 20% of all skin care products and makeup. So, my head was spinning lol but I did not give into her. So, I had to give her te money for the brows and she was like: is there anything else you need? So I'm like errr, no. And she is like: you should get your face done sometime! And I'm feeling sorry that I didn't spend enough money in their eyes, that is riddiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling guilty for god's sake...

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight

I was working at my Nordies counter and we discovered an entire shipment of lipsticks that had melted in the tubes...there was literally a tiny melted stub of product in each of the 150 tubes...things like that happen....

Sanne

where did you go to??? Rotterdam??? i think I know who you talked too!!! this really sucks btw, I never heard of anything happening like this.
luckily most of the people there are really cool, i ones had a bottle of foundation exchanged after 6 months, without the box and without the receipt, simply because there was no way this could have ever been a match to my skincolor.

and another curiosity, who's you fav MUA??? I ardore
Jermaine, he's are soo sweet!!!

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
where did you go to??? Rotterdam??? i think I know who you talked too!!! this really sucks btw, I never heard of anything happening like this.
luckily most of the people there are really cool, i ones had a bottle of foundation exchanged after 6 months, without the box and without the receipt, simply because there was no way this could have ever been a match to my skincolor.

and another curiosity, who's you fav MUA??? I ardore
Jermaine, he's are soo sweet!!!

yeah i always go to rotterdam, cause it's more closer to my hometown... plus i use to work less than 10 min away from the store. We have now moved the office to Alexander (capelle)... which sucks cause i can't hop in during lunch anymore
ssad.gif

Wel Jermain has become one of my faves for shure!! he is always soooo happy! lol
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif
He's like 'gurlfriend let me tel ya bla bla bla...''. He is so much fun!.. Well actualy my fave is Erwin! and this other girl *forgot her name*. Dark hair, kinda full figured, talks realy slow and monotone..... lol!
lol.gif

She is always so nice. And i now like the other girl who works there for like a couple of months now *forgot her name to lol!*.

The dark chick with short bleached hair use to be kinda of bitch at first.

The guy who sold me the empty thing is the short dark guy, he used to act on the soap opera on tv as 'meta'. He's nice but like way to pushy!!.. plus when you tell him wha you are looking for.. he tells you no to get it cause 'he'doesn't like it. Cause he uses this and that so that's best. lol

Shawna

Nothing like that has happened to me at MAC, but I bought a pot of lipgloss from Lancome this summer (it isn't really hot here in the summer) and I had the pot sitting in my bathroom. When I went to use it, it had completely melted into a liquid mess so I returned it for a new one. The girl was nice and said it was defective, but I still felt really really bad about it
ssad.gif

Raerae

Not really MU related... But when I was younger I worked for Best Buy lol... And we would have people buy a new TV, and then put their OLD TV in the box, and try to return it to the store. Silly part is, is sometimes they got away with it, and we'd get old used TV models brought back to the TV department i was assigned too. Hehe... Hows that for guts.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Not really MU related... But when I was younger I worked for Best Buy lol... And we would have people buy a new TV, and then put their OLD TV in the box, and try to return it to the store. Silly part is, is sometimes they got away with it, and we'd get old used TV models brought back to the TV department i was assigned too. Hehe... Hows that for guts.

hahaha!! o man they actually got away with it? thats insane

I can see somoene being like "wow.. Zenith doesnt even make tvs anymore but.. here one is.. all by its lonesome.. "