Hubby's taking me to a CCO, my 1st time!

lanslady

Hubby bought me a ticket to see New Kids in Dallas in October,(i'm so stoked about this!!!!) so he's taking me to a CCO nearby the next day. So what should I expect? I've never been and want to stock up on my MAC, so what are the best buys there? I need some palettes and e/s pans for sure, but other than that, I was wondering what are the best/cheapest items there. Thanks!
th_DANCE.gif

purrtykitty

Selection at CCOs varies, so be prepared for the possibility that there isn't much, especially if it's been awhile since their last shipment. That being said, pretty much everything is a good deal, since the prices are about 25% less than retail. It's always awesome in my book if you can get brushes at a discount since they tend to be on the expensive side. Also, they usually have a fair amount of pigments, shadows, paints/shadesticks, and lipsticks/glosses available. If you're lucky, you'll find some MSFs or other hard to find pigments/shadows. It can be overwhelming your first time at a CCO, but once you go enough, you learn what to look for. Enjoy - you should be able to get some great stuff! Post when you get back - we love to see CCO hauls!

noahlowryfan

i have never been to a CCO but do they even sell palettes and e/s pans there? i know that they sell e/s in pot form and premade quads but what about empty palettes.

arielle123

The CCO by me had not much of anything last time I looked but I'm going to try again later on. I think it's kind of hit or miss just like with most stores in outlet malls.

Good luck and have fun!

CherryLex

I have 3 CCo's near me and all 3 have had some of the Antiquease palettes as well as the holiday and novel twist ones. Plus fluidlines, paint pots, lots of lips products and some brush sets. have you read through the CCO section to see if anyones posted an update?

lanslady

Quote:
Originally Posted by resin
sweeeeeeeet

i bought this for myself for november 21 in vancouver, bc canada

2533343108_d31d740c3f.jpg

Oh man, I wish I could of afforded that, I barely could afford the seat I got in the 13th row! LOL Have a great time at the meet and greet!
th_DANCE.gif

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by resin
sweeeeeeeet

i bought this for myself for november 21 in vancouver, bc canada

2533343108_d31d740c3f.jpg

YAY NKOTB!!! lol that's pretty cool