Huge Feet!! :(

shudecay

Okay, so...I have huge feet! I wear size 9 1/2 but I'm a size 0. And I'm having the hardest time trying to find boots. Not the winter kind, the fashion kind...all the ones I try on are of course huge around my ankles and legs. So I can't really wear boots even though I looove them. Does anyone know what I could do about that? I dunno...help! o_O

glam8babe

if you think your feet are big... paris hilton is a size 11! im sure theres some great shoe websites out there that specialize in larger sizes

ARmakeupjunkie

I don't like to tell people this but, I wear a 10. One of my biggest fears is, when I get pregnant, my feet will get larger. I know several women who had that problem. I love boots, have several pairs and they are hard to find. Shoes in a 10, for me are hard to find because most of the department stores near me get very few in that size. I recently had a SA at a store tell me they, on average, get one size 10 per shoe when they receive their merchandise. I cannot wear my jeans in my boots because, there is no room. You, on the other hand, can since you are so small. Just keep trying. You will find a pair or two that are prefect for you. I get most of mine at Macys and they always have plenty to choose from. Goodluck!!
smiles.gif

Dizzy

I'm a 9 and haven't had a problem finding shoes- unless they sell out of my size. 9-9 1/2 are actually very common sizes. I've always had luck at places like Bakers, esp for fashion boots. Give them a shot.

banjobama

I wear a 10 or sometimes an 11 but I'm 5'10". Saying a 9½ is a "larger size" is ridiculous. You can buy all these sizes in most stores and I have never had problems finding shoes. I don't know what you could do about small ankles except wear thicker socks. But that is a dumb idea. I have one pair of boots that are made of a very stretchy kind of material so they fit tight around my legs and perfect in my feet. They are black & high heeled, kind of dressy.

I wear flip-flops basically all year round and I wonder if those are making my feet wider. When I try to confine my feet to shoes they feel really tight.

BinkysBaby

I work at Zappos.com and we have tons and tons of size 9 1/2 boots.
You can enter your search by size, width, and color.
And once you find a pair that you like, most of them say with the circumference around the calf is so that you can measure yours to get an idea if it will fit.
Good luck.

yummy411

since you are having problems finding fashion boots that don't fit your legs and ankles.. do you think you can pull of the cuffed ankle boot look? where there isn't a need to fit your leg or ankle? check urbn.com for some fashionable boots low and high that don't have to be worn fitting your legs or ankles for a cute look!

Latest posts