Huge Hong Kong Haul (and pics!)

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ To be honest I don't think they make quads normally. From what I could gather from the sales assistant(I don't speak Cantonese and she didn't speak English - thank god makeup is the universal language
tong.gif
) it was part of the anniversary promotion that if you bought 4 e/s you could get the quad at a special price
smiles.gif

Shanible

What a great haul! I'm glad you could get all you wanted at better prices than the AUS retail. I feel lucky just because I live near 2 CCO locations AND a MAC Pro store. Nothing beats a good haul, though.

aussiemacluvrrr

I'm so excited! After I got back from Hong Kong I was kicking myself for not picking up more pigments in the 7.5g size because they had almost all the permanent colours, but my lovely mum went back for me and got me these pigments and has posted them to me... I'll get them any day now
smiles.gif

Fuschia
Chocolate Brown
Golden Lemon
Cornflour
Pink Opal
Rose
Golden Olive

blusherie

That is one of the most amazing hauls I've ever seen!!! I'm sooo jealous!! Have fun playing with your new stuff - I wouldn't know where to start!

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Thanks Ladies! I have really loved every single thing I bought! So I feel like it was money well spent
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallyBag
how much was your 182 and 134 brushes hun? i'm so jealous!

I cant quite remember but I can check for you when I get home from work.... Do you want the Hong Kong price?

CallyBag

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
^^ Thanks Ladies! I have really loved every single thing I bought! So I feel like it was money well spent
smiles.gif

I cant quite remember but I can check for you when I get home from work.... Do you want the Hong Kong price?

Thanks for your reply hun! Yes please! HK price coz I'm gona ask a friend to help me get it
yes.gif
... is your 182 shedding at all? you enjoying it? I've heard that the colors on some 134s can also run? I really want to get these two brushes but its so hard deciding between the pros and cons...

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallyBag
Thanks for your reply hun! Yes please! HK price coz I'm gona ask a friend to help me get it
yes.gif
... is your 182 shedding at all? you enjoying it? I've heard that the colors on some 134s can also run? I really want to get these two brushes but its so hard deciding between the pros and cons...

The 182 was 400HKG... And to be honest I have lost the receipt with the 134 price on it
ssad.gif
But I'm pretty sure it was about 350-380HKG...

My 182 has not shed at all... It is an absolutely amazing brush.. I use it every day for my powder and I love it! Totally recommend it!

My 134 hasnt run or shed either... This is the best brush for bronzer! It applies and blends it so well..

Hope that helps hun xo

CynthiRaa

I'm Auzzie to so I understand the MAC and MUFE haulings xD
haha- It's an awesome haul- I am so jealous ;D

aussiemacluvrrr

Thanks ladies
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryskies
love your haul!! which products have you been using most.. would love to see pics!

The stuff I have used the most is:
Studio Fix Fluid
Wipes
Nylon e/s
Studio Sculpt Concealer
Peaches blush
Gingerly blush
182 buffer brush
134 brush
Comfort MSF
2N Lipglass
Brow Set Clear