humid weather and hair

Sexya(TM)?Princess

what the #%$! can i do with my hair besides give up on it when the weather is hot + humid? what products/tips/hairstyles do u resort to?

i know some girls get frizzy/curly in humid weather but my hair goes flat/limp in the roots and its naturally wavy.i want to keep volume in it all summer.

thanks.

CantAffordMAC

occasionally ill still straighten my hair in the summer....but not if im gonna be outside mostly.

I have naturally curly, mixed girl hair. In the humid, nasty weather...I just keep my curls. Use lots of gel and maybe a humidity resisitant hair spray...i have no problems wearing my hair curly...it always cooperates in the humidity. but when its straight it starts getting all nappy and kinky at the roots because of sweat....ew!

Madonna

My curls are loose to wavy. I've found that the Aveda line works pretty well with my hair. I use the Be Curly line, but Aveda also has some great volmizers as well. Sometimes I'll use the Frederic Fekkai volumizing mousse or the Ouidad Climate Control Gel. Both limp locks and humididty are my enemies! And I use a hair mask at least once a week or every other week. My sister uses John Frienda's Weather Works line and she loves it.