I am in need of foundation help please

TM26

I am wondering if any of you ladies can give me some help. I am in search of a good foundation. A lot of the times when I ask MA's around here they want to give me a bronzer. I like the way my coloring is, as is. What I am going for is even, radiant glow. I have tried MAC foundation and it just isn't working for me along with drugstores brands and BE. BE looked cakey on me. I have combo skin, dry skins oily t-zone. Plus the last few months I have broken out near my jaw line. I am wanting to try the NARS sparkling pressed powderm but what foundation would you reccomend with it. I am not fussy on the type, but it does need to have good coverage. I would like to look like I have deccent skin and be able to put my hair up once again. I am a NW15.Thanks for your help.
smiles.gif

melliquor

Today, I bought Clinique Dewy anti-aging foundation. It is really light. I really like it so far. You can't tell that I am wearing it and gives me a nice glow. Hope this helps.

Dizzy

If you're looking for higher end MU, try Smashbox Studio Seamless Liquid Foundation or NARS Balanced foundation. Both are really nice, and offer decent coverage without the mask-ness. If you're looking for drugstore, Revlon Colorstay is always a reliable choice.

HTH!