I am tempted to join the Cult of Cherry......

yodagirl

You look gorgeous in those colors
th_worship.gif
Love this look!

lsperry

I love, love, love this look on you! The es placements are so complimentary of your eye shape. GOOD JOB.

And, yes, I, too, have joined the Cult of Cherry!!

makeba

i picked up this quad yesterday after seeing it on you and a MA. At first i thought i could not work this well but figured shoot let me step out of the norm and figure it out. The MA showed me how to place the colors that best fits my eyes since i have heavy lids so i cant wait to work this quad.

Ladyvirtuous

Thank you ladies!!!!
love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
I love, love, love this look on you! The es placements are so complimentary of your eye shape. GOOD JOB.

And, yes, I, too, have joined the Cult of Cherry!!

Yay!! And thanks a bunch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Oh wow! I want this quad now!! Looks great
smiles.gif

Thank you!! And get the quad, Carly!!! I know you will come up with sumthin creative!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenGirl
You are sooo making me want this quad. I want to blend like you. I think it looks awesome!

Aw, thanks! I try my hardest to improve on blending.
love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
i picked up this quad yesterday after seeing it on you and a MA. At first i thought i could not work this well but figured shoot let me step out of the norm and figure it out. The MA showed me how to place the colors that best fits my eyes since i have heavy lids so i cant wait to work this quad.

Oh, I am positive this will work on you!!! I have large eyelids as well, so I really can relate!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
very nice and your brows look great!

That means a lot, Devin!!!
love.gif
You are one of my favorite FOTD posters.