i can't believe i spent that much haul.

ticki

i'll let the picture speak for me.

rssmineralhaul.jpg

jdechant

I can imagine that you spent alot!!! What MSF would you reccomend? So Ceylon or Petticoat?? BTW, GREAT HAUL!! Oh, how much do you looove Dangerzone??

elmo1026

Wow that is a great haul. Enjoy everything you have. I love So Ceylon is a beautiful highlight color.

ticki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
I can imagine that you spent alot!!! What MSF would you reccomend? So Ceylon or Petticoat?? BTW, GREAT HAUL!! Oh, how much do you looove Dangerzone??

hm... both? haha! i guess it depends on what colors you like wearing. So Ceylon gives this great bronzed finish and Petticoat gives a gorgeous pink shimmer. last week when i walked in the store, my MA was like "close your eyes" and she swatched all 3 MSFs down my hand in one swipe. instantly sold. she knows how to push my buttons. i missed out on the MSFs when they were first released so i didn't know what i was missing.

oh, and Dangerzone is awesome! i didn't think i'd like it at all. i had my MA put it on me and i guess i was wrong. hah!

pat

get out of here! hahahaa

OMG you didn't grab enough said?! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quan, you're missing out.

(i hope you know i just want you to spend more) he he he
greengrin.gif

but really, it's such a pretty ass color!

BTW, I wasn't able to grab Baby Sparks! By the time I went to pre-sale my stuff it was sold out.
ssad.gif

great haul, i bet your bank account is in shambles. hahahaha

ticki

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
get out of here! hahahaa

OMG you didn't grab enough said?! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quan, you're missing out.

(i hope you know i just want you to spend more) he he he
greengrin.gif

but really, it's such a pretty ass color!

BTW, I wasn't able to grab Baby Sparks! By the time I went to pre-sale my stuff it was sold out.
ssad.gif

great haul, i bet your bank account is in shambles. hahahaha

haha! i'm tempted to pick up Enough Said and i want to get a backup of Stark Naked if it's still available when i come in...

i can't believe Baby Sparks sold out so quickly. i was first in the store to preorder.
thmbup.gif
i went in only a day before you did so that means that it sold out in only a day. that sucks! it's such an awesome color. hopefully it makes it to the permanent collection so you can enjoy the goodness as well.