i can't wear colored e/l?!

rosquared

i picked up new weed f/l from my cco and i'm loving the color but when i wear it, it seems to wash me out completely. i've tried other colors, but apparently i can only wear black or dark grey and look decent. it's almost like not wearing e/l at all which bothers me because no e/l makes my eyes look small and.. once again.. washed out. am i trippin?

p.s. - i'm a c40 and filipina if that helps. thanks!

Beauty Mark

Are you applying it thick enough? I wear Macroviolet and Waveline frequently and occasionally wear the copper f/l (I forget what it's called). Sometimes, I have to draw a stronger line with the copper, but the other two show up fine. I also sometimes use olive green pencil, and it's looked okay.

I'm confused as to how it's washing you out. Maybe post a pic?

rosquared

yeah.. i'll do that tonight
smiles.gif

freaksinunif0rm

I can wear most colors but orange!

I don't know...I guess you should stick to darker colors...or bright ones, like turquoise.

flowerhead

Hmm...try wearing a thin line of black liner smudged underneath your eyes and drawing a thick line of the green on your lid, with a tiny bit of black smudged on the upper lashline. Olive and green look so pretty together anyway

saniyairshad

Try combining colored eyeliners with other colors that complement them. Like bronze and green look HAWT together!!!!!!!
Navy blue on bronzey-champaignish eyes look hot.