I did it! Lost 121 lbs.

nekoneko

Wow! You did an amazing work, and you look very nice!!!
greengrin.gif

I admire you so much!!!

_trimm_trabb

Oh my gosh, you look so beautiful. Not even just in your size/shape, but you look radiant. You have a glow about you that wasn't there before. This is amazing...congratulations and thanks for sharing your story with us.

Temptasia

Congrats, and your story is truly inspiring!

Not only did you lose pounds but it almost seemed to take away 10 - 15 years from your age! You just radiate health and vitality.

Thank you for sharing!

Nox

You look beautiful! That is a colossal amount of work you put into making the best of your health. Three cheers for you!

makeup_wh0re

OMG, you look amazing...congrats to you. I know how hard it is to lose weight. This really made me cry. You go girl!!!!!!

coachkitten

That is so wonderful! You must feel on top of the world! Congrats and keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to me!
smiles.gif

Esme

Congratulations from one who is just a bit behind you! I am down 80 lbs with about 70 left to go!
Keep it up, you are inspiring me!

mreichert

What an inspiration!!! Congratulations on SUCH a great accomplishment- you look fantastic
smiles.gif
And much happier.

Kuuipo

choochoo.gif
You are awesome and inspiring!!!!(Not to mention you look great) Mahalo nui loa for sharing!

stacylynne

WOW amazing. Losing weight is not an easy task @ all. Good for you on working with a nutrionist.
You look amazing. A total trasformation.

Paramnesia

OMG you look fantastic, congratulations, that's an amazing achievement. You're an inspiration. I'm trying to lose 10kg in 5 months so thanks for showing me it can be done, I've always felt it's impossible but if you can lose 121 pounds I can definitely lose 10kg.

Thanks and congrats again
smiles.gif

Sushi.

you are truly an inspiration!!!! you look amazing, congrats hun!!
my goal is to lose 54 pounds, and so far ive lost 16, i hope i can succeed as well as you have!

User93

You look absoolutely gorgeous, and you have an amazing willpower. You did sucha great job, cangrats! Thats really really amazing.