I finally got my VINSTRA!!!!!

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle

IMG_0292.jpg

lol, i think we have really similar taste in perfumes! We have a bunch of the same ones.. Are those Escada Island Kiss, Rockin Rio & Moonsparkle? I've got those.. And is that Magnetic Beat & magnetism I see? I never have gotten around to buying those, I just picked up samples at the counter, but those are really good too.. The Beauty Rush in grape & strawberry fizz, and the calgon Marshmallow... have those too!

Have you tried the Ralph Lauren Wild?? based on all the other scents you have.. I think you would like it...

Tinkee-Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
lol, i think we have really similar taste in perfumes! We have a bunch of the same ones.. Are those Escada Island Kiss, Rockin Rio & Moonsparkle? I've got those.. And is that Magnetic Beat & magnetism I see? I never have gotten around to buying those, I just picked up samples at the counter, but those are really good too.. The Beauty Rush in grape & strawberry fizz, and the calgon Marshmallow... have those too!

Have you tried the Ralph Lauren Wild?? based on all the other scents you have.. I think you would like it...

Is Wild the one in the purple bottle??? I was going to get that one but bought the Ck instead. I havent smelt it yet.... the place I was buying it from (winners.. canadas version of TJ maxx) has all their perfumes sealed with no testers! But if say it is good I will trust you and go buy it! haha!

And OMG ... Willa! Good job finding one on kajiji! Is it already put together? You got such a good deal....

Cinci

ahh yea winners is kinda a pain like that.. b ut at the same time, makes sense... .. Umm wild is orange bottle I do beleive.. But the purple one/dark blue was good too (i forget which color it was exactly).. It took me a few minutes to try and decide which i liked best.. (even my boyfriend had to smelll both a few times before agreeing that he liked wild best) I kept going back and forth between the two... They are pretty similar, very fruity.. a little more musky than the escadas though.. but very sweet smelling... If you want to smell them before buying and don't feel like having to go to sears or whereever, they have them at the Shoppers Beauty boutique...

whosheis

I love how yours is just as hello kittyfied as mine lol. The doors are insane to put on though, I put the entire thing together myself, my back still hurts when I think about it.