Not open for further replies.

vivaXglamlove

eyelove.gif
thud.gif

I love it!
I love the packaging!!
EEEEEEEE!

katie_070405

I don't any of the colors yet. All I found were the pics. I've got my eye on the all grey e/s palette.

I hear the release date is October 19th

moonrevel

Hahah, man, MAC will do anything to sell those damned Glimmershimmers won't they? Don't get me wrong, they're not horrible, but it isn't exactly like they were a "fly off the rack" product, were they? At any rate, cute idea with the little bags, sort of like a set of sparkly products for a night on the town.

meagannn

omg! wow! awesome!!!

I must buy a pallette this time! And those bags are adorable!
Thanks girl
smiles.gif

katie_070405

Quote:
Originally Posted by TESSAISDANK
yayyyy thanks girl!

i wish the pictures wern't so tiny!

If you click on the pics it will bring them up a little larger under freeimagehosting.net

mrsvandertramp

It's honestly quite scary how MAC is spot on with things. In the "What do you want MAC to make?" thread I said a look in a pack i.e. about five things in a bag that co-ordinate and here it is

I'm super happy :] my bank account wont be though

Starbright211

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
ugh why do they always use the same brushes for the brush sets!!?
cry.gif

There are actually 3 different sets... My MA let me look at the little book... All the sets are for something different,(don't quote me on this, cause I was just way too excited) a face set, and eye set, and one other one.

bruinshorty

I like how the sets have a bunch of different products instead of 4 lip products or whatever.

Merry Christmas to meeeee.

juli

OMGawddddddddd.... I want all of it. Do i need it? prollie not. but wow. I just want it all. Soooooo pretty to look at!!!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuthetaphi
Glitter eyeliners, and pigment vials!!!YES!!!! I wonder if they will be new colors or old ones?

So my eyes weren't playing tricks on me with?! I'd LOVE for more glitterliners to be had! I passed them up w/ Idol Eyes and have regretted it each time I see the price skyrocket on eBay. Woo hoo, I'll surely be savin' for this one!

Katgirl625

You know how to cheer a girl up - pics is just what I needed to see. *sigh* I think I might end up with it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.