I get bored easily...haul:]

xoshopaholicxo

This is part of August/September haul.

I've been having alot of time on my hands since my son started school a few weeks ago so I've been very bad while at work (i work out of my house).
nonono.gif
haha I also tend to spend every Saturday shopping & it's turning into (as my mom calls it) a bad, addictive habit. So, I figured I will keep myself busy this weekend by painting. *lame i know*

laura mercier tinted moisturizer
heatherette trio one
tempting quad
lollipop loving l/s
pop circle l/s
dior tinsley pink l/g
c-thru l/g
sugar trance l/g
cherry blossom l/g
chanel gold light glossimer
chanel big bang glossimer
chanel party red aqualumiere gloss
nars orgasm blush
indianwood p/p
rollickin p/p
perky p/p
chanel denim e/l
phone # e/l
feline e/l
fix+
Hope in a jar

hard candy socal glow bronzer
benefit eye bright
benefit boi-ing
two to glow mes
smoke & diamonds e/s
vanilla e/s
seedy pearl e/s
shale e/s
blonde's gold pigment
brushes:

gosh it didn't seem like that much until i had to type everything & the worst part is i know there is still more scattered somewhere:[ I can't wait for all the new collections coming out in October
yahoo.gif
red she said, manish, chanels haute chocolat n/p

TISH1124

Great Haul
drools.gif
Love it!! And yes that free time can become very costly time .... But what's a girl to do
th_dunno.gif

aleksis210

OOOOooooOOoo....your like me you like EVERY-TEENG lol....and what the F? where is everyone gettin that damn 180!

xoshopaholicxo

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
OOOOooooOOoo....your like me you like EVERY-TEENG lol....and what the F? where is everyone gettin that damn 180!

I got mine a couple weeks back at a CCO. It was an hours drive, but I knew they did have them in, a week earlier, & plus i had them hold the heatherette trio for me & to my surprise I get there & they just got another shipment of them. If you have a CCO but you def. give them a call!