I got a new dog! :D

Kittie

I'm so excited. On Saturday, my husband and I went and got a new dog! His name is Atlas, and he's a 16 week old Miniature Schnauzer. Gotta love him. His personality is astoundingly wonderful!!
eyelove.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This is the first dog I've had that's mine and not my Mom and Dad's, so it's a different feeling! But, MAN can this little guy chew up some stuff! Heh

niecypiecy

Awwwww....I love him!!!!......they are the cutest dogs ever.....I have one too......

here is my stinker:

November1320045.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

.jpg

Kittie

AHHH niecypiecy! That's so adorable! I love, love Schnauzers. I've wanted one since I was 5 years old, and I'm so happy I finally got one.

Your schnauzer is GORGEOUS!
clapping.gif

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittie
AHHH niecypiecy! That's so adorable! I love, love Schnauzers. I've wanted one since I was 5 years old, and I'm so happy I finally got one.

Your schnauzer is GORGEOUS!
clapping.gif

Thanks
smiles.gif
They are the best dogs - I had one growing up and had to get one for myself - we have had him for about a year now and he totally our little boy!

You have such a sweet puppy - keep posting lots of pics - I love seeing other schnauzers - also if you are on livejournal check out the schnauzers community
smiles.gif

Juneplum

omg how frickin cute is atlas!!!! i love that name! nieceypiecy that pic of riley as a puppy is THE cutest ever!

MissAlly

Oh my God,I hate you!Hahaha,just kidding.My very first dog was a Miniature Schnauzer.: ( Well my parents got her before I was born,we had to put her asleep when she was about 13.: ( I saw the CUTEST Miniature Schnauzer in this one petstore,but it was like 800 or something bucks.: (

Kittie

Thanks everyone!
greengrin.gif
He's happy to hear people like him.
winks.gif
Actually, he's just happy that I'm talking to him. Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlly
Oh my God,I hate you!Hahaha,just kidding.My very first dog was a Miniature Schnauzer.: ( Well my parents got her before I was born,we had to put her asleep when she was about 13.: ( I saw the CUTEST Miniature Schnauzer in this one petstore,but it was like 800 or something bucks.: (

Yeah, these are expensive dogs, especially in pet stores. However, I got Atlas for only $250, because he was so much older than a puppy... and apparently if they're not a puppy, people automatically don't want them as much.
ssad.gif
Sad! Also, no one wanted him, because he was SO hyper. They said he was too much of a handful!

breathless

ooh! soo cute! we put a female Miniature Schnauzer and one of our male Minature Poodles together to breed. aww! they are so cute! i love your schnauzer!